Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Interstellar Holographic Game (6)

The internal testing of the game is in full swing. From the perspective of God, the audience has seen the fighting and snatch of several players. The loot is the same...is it a key?

【Isn't this....a game reward for the winner of the first round of the game? 】The audience is puzzled.

Shang Mo said: "The Battle of the Desolate Star has begun. Eighty-four players are randomly thrown into the battlefield. Let's take a look..." While switching a few game shots, as far as the field of vision can be seen, the grass grows savagely. In one of the scenes, the tyrannical Tyrannosaurus rex screamed in the sky, and with a flick of its fine-looking tail, it cut off the entire tree by the middle.

[My God, it's scary, Xiu, are they going to fight this group of prehistoric monsters? 】

【Is that the extinct Red Star Demon Ape just now? .....shivering]

The figures of Chi Yu and the others suddenly appeared on the screen. The group held the keys, their expressions were solemn, and they ran fast in one direction.

The temperature gradually became cold and biting, and a gray-black building stood in the gloomy waters, which could not be seen clearly in the thick night.

Gu Bin followed, in the state of beastization, the cat's pupil reflected a fluorescent green light, accurately capturing the tower in the dark.

"It turned out to be for this tower, the game key in hand... It should be able to open a switch somewhere here."

They just don't know how they discovered this tower.

Slo looked at Gu Bin's expression carefully: "Are we still following?"

Gu Bin closed his eyes, and his pale golden mental power searched the top of the water within a hundred miles like an invisible barrier. After a while, the corners of his lips curled slightly: "Wait a while."

"Our ally... is about to show up."

Feng Yunyi and his group found a simple small fishing boat by the lake, swaying. Drive towards the water center.

"Here.... why is it so dark... so cold, why don't we go back?" Fengju, the male who played the fairy dance before, wrapped his arms around his shoulders in fear, his face turning pale.

Another female comforted: "We'll be there soon, Xiaoju, don't worry."

Fengyunyi looked a little impatient: "If you want to go back, go back by yourself, and finally found out that the key is related to this tower, why don't you hurry up? Waiting for other players to get in first?" The

boss spoke, and the other females didn't dare to say anything to comfort them.

"..." Feng Ju glanced at Chi Yu secretly resentfully, if it weren't for him, how could cousin come to such a ghost place? I don't know what kind of ecstasy Chi Yu gave my cousin, which made him protect him everywhere.

The atmosphere on the boat was dull, and an ethereal voice like a ghost suddenly came from behind: "Wait-"

Damn...... Chi Yu and the others turned their heads in horror.

On the boat not far away, Lin Feng shouted angrily: "Hey, the first few people, wait for us!" The

white wolf held a dog's tail grass in his mouth and crossed Erlang's legs: "Hey, what are you here for? Where are you going?"

MMP, the well-bred Fengyunyi wanted to swear for the first time. After holding back, he forced a smile and said, "You two, long time no see."

Lin Feng: "I saw it in the game hall not long ago." The