𝓣he Deal.

{ 050 }

••••

MAX POV;
    "𝓦-what's the deal....?" Hesitantly, I ask. My body, still shaking. Now not even knowing on what my brother is capable of doing.

"It's your decision. But, it's either you or her." Confused, I shake my head.

"W-what do you me-mean?" Brother doesn't answer.

"Do you wanna see the girl?" My eyes widen slightly.

"When I leave, you can go down to the basement. Bring her up here, if she's still somehow alive. You'll put on an act. Then, you can do me a favor and take her life. If you choose yourself over her, you'll live." Understanding what he's talking about, my breathing slows.

"Ok....ay. D-deal." Nodding, brother leaves to work.

FINNEY POV;
Anxious that Gwen was still not here, I get up to leave the cafeteria. Dialing the house number, I wait patiently.

Answering, I immediately hear Gwen's voice.

"Finney?"

"Gwen, you're still not here. Where are you?" I ask, growing serious.

"Finney....I....I think I know where Y/N could possibly be...."

"Wh-wha....?"

"Right now my friend Y/N and I are currently searching for that one strange house I was talking about. I think she's there. When I find it, we'll contact the police." Gwen explains. Sounding both nervous and confident.

"O-okay. But, be safe! Let me know when you find the house, Gwenny. Let. Me. Know."

"I will. Bye,"

"Bye,"

GWEN POV;
Entering another neighborhood, I look at each house. Trying to find that one house.

"Please....please....where could it be....?" I whisper to myself. Growing anxious.

Suddenly, Y/N gets ahead of me and stops her bike. Confused, I stop as well.

"What're you doing? We have to keep searching," Not responding, Y/N gets off of her bike. Dropping it to the ground.

Flinching, I open my eyes. My eyes, widening in terror.

The Y/N that I've been friends with was no longer standing in front of me. It was now my Y/N. My sister.

And....the other MISSING KIDS.

But, my Y/N now looked completely different. Almost unrecognizable. Dead.

Just like the others, her skin was pale. Her knuckles were completely filled with blood. Y/N's hair, being all tangled up. And, her face....

Being completely beaten up. As if someone were repeatedly punching her, straight in the face.

Yelling, I fall off of my bike. My body, hitting the ground.