gbls

After saying good bye to my family. I look at the two girl and smile.

" hi am stacy." I said.

" hello am julia." The girl with Brown hair' office dress said politely then went back reading a book.

" sup am vanessa. You got some weird drama with your family." The girl with blonde Hair and makeup said. I was confused with the family drama.

" what family drama." I ask a little confused.

"You now the. bye guys I love you all." She said the bye guy I love you all too dramatic she even started fanning her eyes with her hand like she was going to cry. Like all the miss university do when they win.

" am totally not like that and of course I have to say goodbye to my family. Why didn't you say goodbye to your family." I asked.

" I did but less in a dramatic way." Vanessa said making me confuse. I wasn't dramatic when I said goodbye.

" then how." I asked her.

" bye loser am going to see my new family. My husband is waiting for me and bye my ugly sister. Fuck you all." She said in a dramatic way.

" do you really have to say to your sister she's ugly." I ask her.

" of course. She's always saying am beautiful and troy is going to marry me not you. Cause your ugly." Vanessa said making her voice like a baby.

" do you really have to make your sister sound like a baby." I said and roll my eyes at her.

"Yes course that is how she sound." Vanessa said.

" you sister sounds like a baby." I ask a little confuse.

" of course she's only three ho_"

" your sister is three." I interrupted her with a scream.

" yah so." Vanessa said like it was nothing.

" you said f.u to your sister." I scream at her.

" she piss me off. She's always singing Vanessa look like Taylor swift___"

" your mad because she said you look like Taylor swift." I interrupted her again.

" shut up and let me finish the song. Vanessa look like Taylor swift who got hit in the face by a van. and shes always suducing my boyfriend with her cute face so they won't give me attention." Vanessa said in irritation.

" your weird but I can't blame you I have a sister who kiss my first boyfriend because I didn't want kiss him. I just wanted a relationship but you shouldn't say does thing to your family." I said in anger. Then Julia finally spoke.

" but your different from Vanessa she's been working in a club since fourteen years old." Julia said. But I wasn't suprice if she work in a club cause how she dress is like she's going to a club but I was shock that she's been working there since fourteen.

" how do you know that." Vanessa ask in shock.

" I investigate about you guys before I came here." She said.

" wow you spend money to investigate on us." I ask in shock.

" I have my private investigator. Am not poor." She said and drop her book on the table.

" then what the hell are you doing here." I ask her.

" am here because of Ethan." She said and took the wine from the table between us and a woman who was still on the phone.