Untitled Part 10

STACY POV

am so dead, vannessa could,nt stop complaining about how rude ethan was and now i think ill be the next. am dead like dead.
me and ethan have been sitting in silence since we walk inside the car, i tried keeping my distance don't want any trouble.

we just arrive at his big building which is the main building where they discuss their project. as we walk inside everyone stoped talking and sat queitly.

" key." ethan said to the woman texting in her desk.

"wait." she said and laugh as she text someone.

"key." ethan repeated.

"coming." she said and bite her lips before replying to someone.

"key." ethan groan.

"wait your ass man." she said and blush as she texted back i look up at her text.

TONIGHT YOU SURE BABE AM KIDDA BUSY.

OF COURSE I CANT WAIT BABE. I ALREADY TOLD MY PARENT AM MARRYING YOU TONIGHT WITH THEM OR WITHOUT THEM. DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE PRIVATE WEDDING.

"TONIGHT ILL HAVE MY SALARY.

LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU TOO

the woman look up at me with a questioning look."why do you sound like a man." she said and ethan clear his voice."oh my god sir etha_"

"your fired." Ethan said to the woman," Lucinda you'll take jessa place." ethan said and took the key from jessa "well it was nice working with you." He said.

"Please si_" without her finishing her sentence ethan turn and walk away, i ran to catch up.

"So your paying her right?" I ask.

"Of course." He said and continue
Walking.

"Uh, at least she gets her salary for her wedding." I said and he stop.

"Naughty bitch, i already told her the man was cheating on her." He said.

"You investigated on her fiance." I said and quickly place my hand on my mouth."do you like her, have heard a lot about boss liking their secretary, oh wait why would you fire, are you jealous, bettter get her bac_"

"Shut up, you talk too much and no we have no relationship because i personally make the rules that no boss and worker relationship." He said and open a giant door to his office.

"So if you actually like a employee, you wont change the rule?" I ask.

"I highly doubt that." He said.

"It could happen." I said.

"You can start your own work with feeding the dog or your fired." He said and sat on his chair.

"Am highly allergic to dog and i didn't bring my medication, so i don't have to feed the dog." I lied proudly.

"Well then ill ask my secretary to buy a medication for dog allergy." He said.

"But, i hate getting injected." I pouted.

"I dont care." He said,

"Come on, I hate dog, I'll do anything." I beg but he just spin around on his chair then stop and lean on his desk.

"Anything?." He ask wyh his eyebrow raised. I gulp.

"Yes, except fo_"

"Nop nop you said anything but since there's except, go clean my dog." He point at a black door.

"Its like you even love your dog than me." I roll my eyes at him.

"I didn't remember saying 'I love you' to you." He said and my eyes widen and I started blushing.

"No you know that's not want I mean, your just trying to make me uncomfortable, but I will not be intimidated by you." I said firmly with my hand on my waist.

"You sure?" He ask and I nodded. He then stoop up from his chair and started walking toward."I wasn't trying to be intimidating, at first." He said softly and started walking closer to me making my heart jump. I point a finger toward him.

"Stay back, if you don't stay back I...I_"

"_you'll what."

"Scream that your trying to rape me." I said and he stop walking and look at me clearly.

"Go ahead." He said, there was something in his voice that's like a sharp sword, that could make you do anything. But not me, not me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Oh shit! Shut up." He started freaking out and walking toward me.

"Stay back! Stay back! Ahhhhhhhhh_" he then cover my mouth."mmmmmmm." I try to scream with his hand on my mouth.

"Shut up, you weirdo." He said and wrap his hand around my waist with his hand on my mouth. I wiggle and try to free myself. He then pin both of my hand to the wall with one of his hand and the other on my mouth. He stare at me. "Am gonna let you go, but your not gonna make a sound, I don't want people gossiping about me, OK." He said and i nodded my head. He stare at me for four second, our chest raising together, but then when he was about to pull away a girl burst in.

"Babe, I heard a_what the." She look at me with a deadly eyes, Ethan suddenly notice our position and pull away.

"Its not what you think." Ethan try to explain.

"I know you would never cheat on me." She said and wrap her hand around his neck."maybe this girl his just a slut who's trying to seduce you then you try to stop her and didn't notice your position." The girl said sweetly to him then look at me deadly. "now you back off and get out, stay away from my boyfriend." She point at me and I just raise my hand in surrender and smirk at Ethan.

"Am going." I said and started walking out happily. Made it.