Bitchew

"what are you two doing here." julia raise her eyebrow, pointing at both me and vanessa.

"what are you doing here?" vannessa throws julia question back to her.

julia clears her throat and look away.

"i am here to talk to troy." she looks back at us.

"about what?" vannessa ask again.

"non of your business, now could you excuse us." julia gesture to me and Vanessa. 

"talk."

"out." i look at both julia and Vanessa and rolled my eyes while troy just rolls on his bed.

"and whose the slut your talking about." Vanessa raise a eyebrow. "are you talking about me?"

"Jesus christ, stop being such a self centered always me assuming person, why would you even think that i will call you a slut.. except you did something." julia said with a suspicious voice.

"no... so who is the slut?"

"non of your business." julia snap and walk pass vanessa, grabbing troy off the bed as she pull him along with her.

"bitchew!!" Vanessa scream and grab her nose. julia turn and look at her. "no bless you?" Vanessa ask and julia just walk away, still pulling troy along. "bitch." vanessa said and sat on troys bed. "I feel like they are hiding something."

"Me t_"

"Hey tro_" Everywhere got quite as Ethan walks into the room. "What's going on?" Troy asked confused.

"Nothing!" Vanessa says.

"Where is Troy." He ask looking at both of us suspiciously.

"With Julia." I say shyly. Hopefully he isn't thinking that we did anything nasty or something because of the fact that it's in the middle if the night.

"Julia? Why are you three I'm Troy's room?" He ask and I turn to Vanessa.

"Don't look at me." She says defensively. "You were the one who came here, I didn't drag you here." She says.

"But i didn't do anything, I just came here for...., Company?" I wasn't even sure myself why I was here.

"Company?" Ethan raise his eyebrows.

"Ugh. I don't know." I say frustrated then sigh heavily and stand up from Troy's bed.

I decided to walk out of the room since I didn't really feel comfortable with Ethan around since you know that nasty thing tgat went down in the dining room.

I was about to go out the room but when I was almost out, Ethan grabs my arm.

I look up at him with a questioning look.

He bites he lips looking at me straight, before letting go of his lips and saying.

"Works tomorrow, get some sleep." I laugh looking down then back up at him.

"Ya right, I guess I should go and sleep." I say and pull my hand away from his grip.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but better just tell him that.

"Don't do anything nasty." I hear Ethan's voice from the back, probably talking to Vanessa.

I was walking through the house and was about to pass Ethan's room but a arm grabs me and pulls me into Ethan's dark room.

"What.. the."

"Shh, it's me." I hear a voice. I quickly stretch my arm to look for the light switch and when I found it and in it, I was faced with Ethan.