gbls

"Why are you here Rudy." I said remembering how he hated it when I call him Rudy. Then hit me this guy was Ethan.

" I should be the one asking That question and don't call me Rudy I would not repeat myself." He said in a harsh tone.

" your Ethan?" I ask hoping he would say no. Please say no. Please say no.

" yes ." he said and I felt so embarrass I spit on mornel son car.

" oh...hi am Stacy and am gonna be your personal maid on Wednesday." I said and put my hand his chest dusting his coat. This is so ukward. He look at me weirdly. But I didn't stop dusting his coat. I just look at him with a big smile. Then I heard someone speak from our side.

" what are you doing." I turn my head to see Julia. I quickly move back and mistakenly step on my own foot. I was about to fall when someone grab my waist. I look up at Ethan then at Julia who was giving me the killer look. I step back from Ethan without falling.nah.... I fell but with Ethan this time.

" your so clumsy." Ethan whos on top of me said his hand was on the ground supporting him up. Julia quickly ran to us and grab Ethan hand try to lift him but she was not strong enough. So Ethan face fell. I quickly move my head to the side making his lips land on my cheek. Julia let go of his hand and ethan lift himself up with both hand. He stood up and walk away. I was still on the floor looking shock. Julia jaw was on the floor‚ she look shock and angry. She came in front of me and handed a hand. I took her hand and she help me up but she slap me.

" what the hell." I scream at her.

" I thought Vanessa was the slut here but it was innocent looker." She said and grab my shoulder.

" I swear i did not do anything." I said.

" and I swear try doing something and ill make your life living hell." She said and walk away. I sigh and started walking away to look for my room. As I was walking I bang into a kid.

" hi." I said unsure. I never knew mornel has a daughter. The little girl look like a four years old child.

" hi. You seen my dad." The little girl ask.

" am sorry. Who's your dad." I ask unsure then a familiar looking boy that was about my age ran and carried the girl on his shoulder.

" tia I never knew you were coming." He said and look at me.

" mom said we will suprise you. Surprise." The little girl said.

" well am surprised." The boy said and put the girl down.

" who's that daddy." The girl ask pointing to me.

" I actually don't know." The boy said.

" what's actually." The girl ask.

" I can't explain. Daddy his not much of a smarty pant but you can ask Francis or Ethan." The boy said then I realized that the guy was troy and the young girl was the baby he thought was his child.

" um hi...am Stacy and am your personal maid on Monday ." I greeted him and stretch my hand out for a hand but was pulled into a hug.

" sup. So your the girl that your sister kiss your boyfriend." He said unsure and my jaw fell.

" how do you know that." I ask shock.

" you wrote it. When you registered. You said my boyfriend kiss my sister cause she's so beautiful. Boys can't resist her. Not like me I look like a fish." He said and my eyes widen more.

" mia! It was my sister who wrote it." I said and roll my eyes.

"Its kind of weird. My daughter name is Tia and your sister name is mia." Troy said.

" so is she your real daughter?" I ask whisper so tia who was drawing on troy shoe won't hear.

" nop.but she's just like my real daughter." He said.

" daddy butterfly. I draw a butterfly." Tia said and troy look at his white boot.

" tia don't draw on my boot. It white. Draw on Francis black shoe." He scold her.

" OK." she said and ran away. Then a maid came.

" dinner is ready Sir." The maid said.

" don't call me sir. It makes me sound old." Troy said.

" but your old. You have a daughter." I joked him.

" shut up." He said and stick his tongue out.

" hahaha." I laugh at him.

®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$

Vanessa' Julia' troy' tia' me and mornel sat at the dinning room. All kind of food was in front of us. There was junk food. Healty food. Soup. Fruit. Wine. Chicken. Fish. Meat. Lamb and candy and my special food. Then Francis walk in.

" troy. Tia draw on my shoe again." Francis complain.

" she's sorry. Right Tia." Troy said and tia nodded. Francis groan and sat down near Vanessa. Then Ethan walk in more angry than Francis.

" Troy. Tia draw on my shoe." Ethan shout and smash is hand on the table.

" tia. I said Francis shoe not Ethan's." Troy angrily said to Tia.

" am sorry." Tia said.

" am sorry too." Troy said.

" hey troy don't tell tia to draw on my shoe." Francis complain.

" well she can't draw on mine." Troy complain.

" this is going to be my last warning don't let Tia draw on my shoe. I can't go to work and realise someone draw rainbow on my shoe." Ethan complain.

"Stop fighting." I whisper hoping they won't hear. Boy was I wrong. All eye was on me. I brought out one of my drawing pad and gave it to Tia.

" I should have think of that." Troy said.

" there problem solve." Ethan said and sat down next to Vanessa. So Ethan was in the middle of Vanessa and Julia. Julia had a big smile. Troy was sitting next to me and Tia was sitting next to Troy. Then a young lady came in.

" hi." She said shyly.

"Mommy." Tia scream and ran to hug who I think was the girl who lied.

" hi Betty." Troy said.

" I hope I didn't interrup anything." She said shyly.

" no of course not come take a sit." Troy said and offer her to sit on the chair of Tia. Betty sat down and carried Tia on her lap.

" sup." Vanessa said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

" hi am Betty." She said to Vanessa.

" of course I know your name. Your the slut who li__" me' troy clear our throat before Vanessa could finish her sentence.

" its better if we just eat." Mornel finally spoke. we all eat until Tia touch my special chocolate and Ethan joined her. Shit shit. He Ate it and look disgusted.

"never make this again. " Ethan ordered. Ouch.

"why. It's yummy." Tia ask confuse.

"just.. just don't. " Ethan said and walk away.

"what's his problem. " Francis ask.

Please vote. Vote are my inspiration to continue a story.