am back

"so your trying to tell me, that you didnt want to pick ethan." vanessa asked.

"of course not." i growl and went under the blanket while vanessa sits next to me and julia sits on her bed.

"well i kinda like your decision." vanessa said.

" well i dont!!" i said with julia has i jump out of the blanket.

" com on you could have pick Francis." julia growl

"i would have pick francis!" i said back and sat up.

"then why didnt you?" julia ask with a eyebrow raised, fuck, what the hell am i going to say.

"um um.." i stammered as i try to find something to say that doesnt include ethan and his piggy disgusting act, i was saved by vannesa when she said.

 " well i think she just picked ethan for the best."

"that totally not the best decision,." me and julia said together and vanessa looked at me confused.

"then why did you pick him." now vannesa asked with her eyebrow also raised. shit. i cleared my throat.

" i mean, yeah, i pick him for the best." i lied with a nervous laugh, they first look at me suspiciously then continue the argument.

"you shouldn't have pick ethan, you know i like him." julia growl and i roll my eyes, well your crush is a perv, a maniac sent from hell to destroy my heavenly life.

"ugh am going to sleep, i have a long and horrible day tomorrow." i said and heard julia mutter something but ignored it and cover myself and turn around staring at the wall waiting until the night ended cause theres noway am staying in Ethan room again.

it was already mid night and i was still awake which is really frustrating, i sigh and got up the bed and slowly walk out of the room and ran towards troys room, i was expecting him to be asleep but it was far from my imagination, my jaw drop at the sight in front of me.

"what are you doing here?" me and Vanessa said together.

"no what are you doing here and what are you guys doing?" i ask still surprised finding Vanessa and troy kissing.

Vanessa pov

The day couldnt get any better, i get to spent more time with troy and i just couldn't wait for tomorrow.

i quickly sneak out of our room and walk towards troy room, i was a brave woman so why was i so scared now. i need to be brave if i wanted to do this, its now or never. 

i sigh before i knocked on troys, he didnt answer at first then i knock again and the door swing open.

"UhM.." he moaned, his eye squinting as he tries to adjust to the light, his hair messy but his face still looking good, and his shirt is off." vanessa?" he ask as his eyes adjust to the light.

"yeah." i answered while playing with the tip of my shirt feeling really shy now that i just came to his room with no godamn reason, what the hell am i doing. 

"whats it?" he ask and i finally realized that am doing something crazy, something that would just get me busted and rejected.

"nothing." i quickly answer and turn around but he grabbed me and make me face him again.

"just say, am sure its no biggy." he said then open the door wider for me to pass, his muscles stretching as he does that. those yummy abs i can just bite them and eat them and lick them umm, so strong, am sure i would feel so_ "come on." he suggested snapping me out of my fantasy and i slowly enter his room and sit on the table while he went to the chair to grab his shirt. no!!. he pull his shirt over his head and i swing my leg back and front as i watch him wear his shirt from the back, the muscles of his back stretching. he turn to me and i quickly look away and clear my throat.

"so.." he said as he stand in between my legs. "what brought you to my room." he ask with a smirk on his face. shit.

"well.. well.. i." i was interrupted when he place his finger on my lips and say shush with his mouth popping out.

"i know, i know, you want to have s*x with me." he say and my eyes bulge.

"n..no, of course." i stammered, my legs shivering.

"of course uh."

"i mean of course no." i muttered.

"ok, i am going to close my eyes and if you dont kiss me in the next 1o second then you didnt come here for that." he said and close his eyes, i tried my best to look away from his lips.

"one." dont you dare vanessa.

"two." just a taste.

"three." just a kiss.

"four." focus vanessa.

"five." vanessa!!

"six." just a kiss.

"seven." i would not.

"eight." i will be focused.

"nine."i will not.

"ten." i will not!!!!. the moment he opened his eyes i smashed my lips on him, and he grabbed my butt lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

Stacy pov

"what the hell troy." i say annoyed.

"woop, it wasnt my fault, it was vanessa's." troy defend and drop vanessa from his waist.

'excuse me, you were the one who suggested we should have s*x." vannesa argued back.

"no i asked you if you wanted to and told you to kiss me if you wanted to and you did, so thats your fault."

"your such a asshole." 

"well your the one who came into this asshole's room." they argued then julia all of a sudden barged in.

"troy you better tell your slut to__ what the hell is going on."