Chapter Twenty

Jesus Christ! I needed to let this frustration out

Jesus Christ! I needed to let this frustration out. I needed to get rid of this anger and rage before it exploded on the person who was the reason behind it.

I wanted to bend her over my desk and whip her ass until she had marks on them, I wanted to punish her for not listening to me, for sleeping with that piece of shit.

She lied to me, disrespected me, and talked to me like it wouldn't have any consequences but fucking hell I couldn't punish her the way that I wanted, I ended up locking her ass in a dark room.

If only she knew how much her defiance turned me the fuck on. She doesn't know Don Niko, she doesn't know what he is capable of. All she knows is Nikolai. Nikolai, who listens to her and does everything for her before she even asks for anything. Nikolai, who fucking acts like a pansy around her.

I fucking lost my mind when I didn't find her in her room last night. I would have turned the whole house up and down if it wasn't for Marco who told me that she went to a party. And that she told him that she had my fucking permission.

I was fucking furious. I would have killed her the second I had laid my eyes on her but for some fucked up reason I didn't. I called her cell phone, again and again, and she didn't even bother picking up.

When I got there one of her friends whom Marco had recognized, told me she went up to a bedroom with some guy.

I would have lit the whole party on fire with all of the people burning alive with it but I had to get my fucking princess first. I strode up the room only to find her peacefully asleep in bed with that guy. I'm sure his fucking face is unrecognizable now.

She was basically naked, I didn't do or say anything. I sat down on the couch and waited for her to come to her fucking senses before I decided what am I going to do to her.

My office door opened and I know who it was. No one had the nerve to enter my study without permission except for Scott.

I didn't pay any attention to him, my mind was still on her. I headed to the mini bar and poured myself a glass of whiskey. I don't drink much, drinking makes me unbearable.

Scott stood beside me and poured himself a glass too. He took a sip and chuckled. This fucking bastard was amused. He gave his head a shake before drowning the glass and pouring himself another one.

I walked back to my desk. "What's the update on Mateo?"

He chuckled again, lowly this time, discreetly. "Is that what you want to know about right now?"

"Yes..." I slammed my glass on the desk.

"Fine, he still hadn't opened his fucking mouth. Alessandro has tried almost everything. I think it's time we take it up a notch, don't you think?"

I nodded. "Do whatever is necessary to make him fucking talk. I need to know how he knew everything we did beforehand."

"You really went there, Niko" his tone was amused.