Chapter One Hundred And Four

"You needed my help with shopping?!" Bianca's mouth dropped to the floor as she gawked at me

I gave her a hard look, "Why are you acting like shopping is the most illegal thing I have ever done?!"

She looked a little uneasy, "It feels illegal..."

"I'm trying to pursue my wife, Bianca and you happen to be the only person who really knows her, who knows what she likes or dislikes."

A sudden realization that I don't even know her that well crossed my mind. She was always the one to ask me questions about myself but I never made an effort to know her in return.

I looked around at the line of outlets with sparkly fucking gowns, heels, and shit.

"You don't even know her likes and dislikes?" her disapproving tone pissed me off.

I shot her a hard glare that shut her up, "If you want to live to see another fucking day, you will shut the fuck up and help me find the perfect fucking dress for her for the annual fucking charity ball."

"Okay... geez! Calm down." 

She walked ahead of me, entering one of the stores. I went to walk beside her so we could talk.

"She said something about not being able to wear the perfect dress for her wedding. I'm trying to make up for it."

Bianca gave me a shit-eating grin, "Aw, Niko, that's actually really sweet."

"Shut the fuck up before I knock your teeth in."

Bianca shut her mouth instantly and started to survey the dresses and the gown, I followed behind her with my head dropped to the ground, so no one would actually fucking recognize me.

Look what you have fucking done to me, Evangeline!

We walk around a couple more stores until I spot a red evening gown specially enclosed in the corner. I walked to it and my mind involuntarily imagined her in this fucking dress. I imagined her beautiful leg, peeking out of the side slit and the plunging neckline reminded me of the perfect pair of tits that were all in my face yesterday night.

She'd look perfect in this...

"This one..." I voiced and Bianca came beside me in a flash.

She smiled, looking the dress up and down with wide, appreciative eyes, "You didn't need my help at all, did you, Niko?"

"Shut up!"

We bought the dress and had it packed perfectly to deliver it to her place. We went to a shoe store next. Bianca said she likes to wear Louboutin heels, so, that's what I bought. Only the most perfect and exclusive Louboutins for my wife.

I fucking thanked the Gods above as we went back to our cars and this torturing shopping trip was fucking over.

I went back to our family home and made my way to my mother's bedroom. I opened her safe and pulled out her diamond necklace. It was an Ivankov heirloom, the one she never got the chance to give to my wife or my future daughter like she always wanted.