Chapter Twenty-Eight

I hadn't even made it out of his bedroom when a hand clasped around my neck from behind and Nikolai pulled me into his rock-hard chest

I hadn't even made it out of his bedroom when a hand clasped around my neck from behind and Nikolai pulled me into his rock-hard chest. My back was glued to his front, he turned my head to the side and nuzzled his face into it, breathing in. He made a sound of approval, of satisfaction.

"Don't play smart with me, Angel"

Then I felt his tongue slowly trailing up to my ear, my eyes closed involuntarily and my head lolled back, giving him more access. He pulled the skin between his teeth, nipping harshly. While his one hand kept me in place I felt the other one cupping my breasts. I moaned carelessly, I knew no one was in the house anyway, except for Scott but I don't care about him.

Both of his hands left me and went behind my back where he slowly unzipped my dress. With a single tug, it fell to the ground and pooled around my feet. He then slowly unclasped my bra and it also followed the dress on the ground.

I didn't want it to be one-sided again, while this man has seen me completely naked, I haven't even seen him without his jacket. Even as I gave him head a few minutes ago, he didn't even take his pants off.

I turned to face him but he wasn't looking into my eyes, his heated gaze was on my body, and his expression was serious, stoic. I stepped closer until my bare breasts brushed against his jacket, my nipples tightened and were erected painfully.

I placed both of my hands on his chest over his clothes. "I want to see you" I whispered.

With reluctant hands, I pushed the jackets off his shoulders. I breathed out in relief as he didn't stop me, but he took it off himself.

Tension crept between us, finding its way between my legs. I wanted to see what was beneath that white shirt. I wanted to see how far the tattoos goes and how much they covered his beautiful body. I wanted to put out this fire inside me that had been there since I'd seen him.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, afraid that he might stop me at some point but he didn't. He let me do it, he let me undress him. I pulled his white shirt out of his pants and completely took it off his body. My eyes trailed down to every single tattoo on his body, they were just too many, too beautiful, too irresistible. I couldn't help myself as I gently laid a kiss on the tattoo over his chest.

His strong, warm hand fisted my hair from behind my head and he pulled my head back, looking me in the eyes. His hands trailed down my thighs and he tugged them upwards, picking me up in his arms and taking me to his bed.

He lay me on his bed and straightened to his full height. He watched me like a predator watches its prey. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my underwear and slid it down my legs before flopping it on the ground.

He slapped the inside of my thigh, telling me to part my legs and I did. He leaned over me and swiped a single finger between my slits. I moaned loudly at his single touch, my whole body was incredibly sensitive to his touch at this moment.