12.Party 🥳

Next morning Yibo came out bathroom after taking a good long bath, he was getting ready when heard a knock at door...

Come in...

Young Master Mr. Xiao send this for you and here this is also for you...

What is this?

I don't know please help yourself thank you...

Closing door maid left from there.
Yibo looked at the package and letter ✉️ seriously letter?

Seriously Xiao Zhan letter?
Okk let's see what devil send for me this time I hope there's no time bomb inside box😐

Yibo opened the package and 😨
He read the letter...

There's a party 🥳 tonight at home so you have to wear this dress nothing else remember it clearly and you don't have to come with me today.
See you at 6 p.m. DD

What the hell is wrong with this man...now he'll select clothes for me...Is he mad or what...
Oh God please help me...I can't bear with this jerk...🤬

Like this Yibo spend his whole day thinking about many ways to get rid of devil 😈 named Xiao Zhan but nothing helped him at all.
.
.
.
.
.
It was almost 6pm when Yibo listen noises coming from hall. He came out from room and looked down there was people who were waiting for tonight's Party host.
Yubin was welcoming guests and Mr. Jiang and Cheng was busy in eating. Mrs.Jiang was talking with some guests.
Yibo went back into his room. He was restless..

Should I get ready for party??
Nah I'm not listening to that devil's orders anymore...ok good Yibo...✊️
.
.
.
.
Footsteps approaching toward Yibo's room. Yibo was tensed and
Here came Xiao Zhan...

Baby ! Why are you not ready yet?Didn't I mentioned in letter clearly that you have to get ready at sharp 6pm

Didn't I mentioned in letter clearly that you have to get ready at sharp 6pm.

I'm not going in any party and top of that with you never...
Yibo argue back.

You don't have a choice get ready in five minutes or I'll do that for you..
Zhan get close to Yibo's ear and whispered -
And you know I can do that 😉

I'm not taking orders from you anymore I'll not come...

Really Dd...😈
You know me very well, you got 5 minutes or you'll see what I'll do...
I'm going...get ready and come downstairs...

You caan't force me........

Zhan didn't listen to Yibo's last sentence. Yibo was confused but he was angry he looked at dress on bed.
He was biting his nails.

Should I go?
No I'm not going...😠
But what if he really forced me🥺
.
.
Zhan was waiting. It's been ten minutes and Yibo was not there yet. Zhan angrily folded his palms into fists he was about take a step on stair when...

 Zhan angrily folded his palms into fists he was about take a step on stair when

Everyone was looking and gawking at the handsome, beautiful and cute boy. Zhan was awestruck by Yibo's appearance.
Yibo slowly came downstairs and Zhan lifted his hand to take Yibo's hand. Yibo hesitantly gave his hand in Zhan's hand.

Yibo was uncomfortable in that dress because he was used to wear baggy clothes, hoodies and trousers. But that's what Zhan wanted he thougt many ways to break Yibo but failed so his stupid mind thought this kind of idea to humiliate Yibo and making him uncomfortable infront of people.
His revenge thing made him blind his ego totally took over him.

May I have your attention...
Hello everyone meet my husband Wang Yibo; oh sorry Xiao Yibo.
And also sorry for keep you waiting but Yibo is not from rich family so he is not used to parties...😏

Hahaha! Hahaha !
Everyone laughed at Zhan's statement Yibo felt hurt. He was not used to have parties but still he came na. But Zhan 😮‍💨 never left a single reason to humiliate Yibo.

Everyone was chitchatting when music started. Some started dance when some was looking.
Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand and lightly dragged him on stage he started dance.
He placed his hand on Yibo's waist and there was no gap between them this was too much for Yibo but he was bearing with it until Zhan started dancing in weird manner touching here and there.
Zhan was enjoying because for him it was fun to make Yibo struggle and humiliate but Yibo was at urge of crying.
Everyone was looking at the couple.
Zhan slowly bite Yibo's earlobe that's it.
Yibo's control burst out he pushed Zhan with all his power and Zhan was at the floor.
Yibo ran toward his room.
Wiping his tears.
Everyone was shocked. Yubin asked forgiveness to guests and guests left from there.

Mr.jiang and Cheng went in their rooms smiling cunningly.
Zhan came into senses he was burning with anger when Mrs.Jiang came to him he looked her but..
*slapppppp*
(What a tight slap 😄)

Zhan felt sting on his cheek.

I never said anything to you whatever you did but today you were out of line Zhan you were out of line just for a stupid slap revenge you did this with that innocent boy.
Shame on you Zhan...

Saying this Mrs.Jiang went to her room.
Yubin was thinking what to say about situation but he remained silent and after 5 minutes he also left from there.

Zhan's hand was still on his cheek.
He looked up toward Yibo's room. He paced up toward stairs.

__________<<<<<<________

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment 🙏🏻