23.New Year

Mr. Wang threw the box and stuff that was in box kept in his wardrobe.
Yibo was spending his time happily with his family but also missing Zhan.
Even he called him almost 10 times in a day but what surprised him that Zhan always replied him happily.
His mom and sister were teasing him for that but he was happy enough to ignore their teasing. 😊

Zhan on the other hand enjoyed his two days at home but at some point he was missing Yibo but was not ready to accept the fact. And Ziyi was doing every thing to woo him she could but Zhan ignored her.
.
.
.
He got ready because he was going at Wang's home to invite them personally but due to his injury Yubin will go with him and with that he'll bring Yibo back in Xiao Mansion.

Yubin!!!

Yes sir!

Let's go...

Before going out he once again checked himself in mirror and smiled 😈 with that left in his car

Yibo was not aware of Zhan's plan because Zhan didn't mention that he is coming to pick him up so he was enjoying his morning. Yanli was busy with her shooting his father was not talking much with this he was worried for his father's health but Mr. Wang reassured him that he is fine.

Sun was shining but cold breeze was enough to make you shiver. Yibo was in balcony looking flowers 💐 he planted two months ago now blooming. Plants 🪴 🌿 makes him happy.

 Plants 🪴 🌿  makes him happy

A car came infront his gate. He knew whose car was so he ran inside the house and went down opened the door.
Zhan when saw the boy at door he smiled.
Yibo was surprised but happy.

Zhan ge!!! You.. here...

Why dd!! Can't I come?

Oh no no!!!

No??

I mean yes of course you can....
Please come inside..

Yibo welcomed Zhan and Mrs.wang also came. Yibo went in kitchen.

Zhan!! How's your injury now!!