16 Preparations

After having dinner Zhan was waiting for Yibo in room. He was drinking while looking at door time to time but Yibo was nowhere to found.

It's been two hours Yibo still didn't come to room so Zhan went outside to look for Yibo but Yibo was not in Hall so he asked Mrs.Jiang

Knock knock *

Yes!!

Mom!

A-zhan what's wrong?

Mom where is Yibo?

Didn't he told you?
He went to meet his parents he'll come after Christmas..

B-but!!

??

Mrs.Jiang raised her eyebrow as if she was asking from Zhan but Zhan didn't ask more.
He just left to his room. Mrs.Jiang was smiling her plan was working....
First step done...just wait A-zhan...🤭
.
.

At home Yibo was having dinner happily while talking and his jie was looking at her because their were only one topic Yibo was talking continuously Xiao Zhan.

And you know jie Zhan ge said sorry to me and mom told me that he said sorry first time 😁
And ......
This
And
That
Zhan ge and Zhan ge.......

After dinner his father left from there he was somewhat sad and disappointed.
His mother was happy for him at least he was happy there and like Yibo told Zhan's behaviour is changed for Yibo so it was a good start.

Yibo and his jie sat down in balcony. And infront of house Yibo saw same Banner famous Xiao Zhan.

He smiled and Yanli noticed that she elbowed him...

Look at yourself Bobo you are smiling at devil's picture...

N-no jie I was not...just thinking he is not that bad...

Now he is not bad??
Hmmmm😉

They were talking when suddenly a car came in fullspeed and stopped infront house.
They looked down and Yibo recognized the car.
Car door flung open and came out a furious Zhan he shouted loudly-

Yibo....Yibo....

Neighbors were looking him and whispering...when Yibo ran outside and now he was there standing infront Zhan.

Z-zhan ge...!

He said that was almost inaudible.
Zhan grabbed his hand and pushed him inside car.
Yibo's parents also came outside before they could say something Zhan and his car was nowhere to found.

Yibo reached home but everything he could remember was being pushed inside car as soon as he entered in house he ran toward room and directly washroom.
He vomited washed his face and came out.
He was feeling dizzy of course he never sat in car which was almost flying on road.
Zhan and his anger; he came in room and clutched Yibo's jaw.

How dare you? Without my permission you went to meet your family even planned to celebrate Christmas there...

Zhan ge...it's..it's hurting 😢

Zhan came back into senses and took back his hand but Yibo was once again afraid of Zhan because Zhan was looking now same as old him cold and evil.

Zhan breathed in and out to calm himself and with a smile he said...

Yibo you can celebrate Christmas here...start preparations...
I'll said to Yubin he'll help you...

Yibo beamed again...

Really Zhan ge I can?

Hmmm...

Saying that he left and like that he didn't come home that night.
Yibo slept happly thinking about preparations.

.
.
.
.
.
Yibo was preparing gifts for Christmas when he thought...

What should I give to Zhan ge 🤔
After two day its Christmas 🎄 and I don't have any idea...

He was thinking about this when something crossed his mind and he asked to Mrs.Jiang..

Mom can I call to my family here to celebrate...

Yeah sure Yibo actually this is a good idea because your parents never came here this is good occasion...

Thank you mom...I'll go tomorrow to invite them...

Like that he again started doing his work Ziyi was not happy with that at all but acted like she is.
Mr.Jiang and Cheng showed no interest but they were keeping an eye on celebration schedule.
Something was cooking in there heads. God knows what..

Zhan was busy in his work these days so he didn't give any attention but Yubin helped Yibo with preparations.

Next day Yibo went to invite his parents, at first they denied but then agreed...of course who can say no when cute bobo asked something with a pout.
.
.
.
.

of course who can say no when cute bobo asked something with a pout

______<<<<<<_______

Thanks for supporting 😊