29 Shocking Truth

As Zhan opened his eyes he saw Yibo was there.
His heartbeats increased but soon he maintained his posture and went in bathroom. Yibo also went to prepare breakfast 😋

Mrs Jiang came and saw her son in law she became happy...

Good morning mom!

Good morning Yibo!

but when Ziyi came and found Yibo she slag off...

Good morning sister in law!

Yibo you came early...don’t you like to stay at your parents house anymore or now you are Habitual to enjoy luxurious life in Xiao Mansion...

I....

Everyone is. Ot like you Ziyi....

Zhan came downstairs and heard what she said to Yibo. before he could say anything Zhan gave a good reply to Ziyi.
Yibo just looked at Zhan who was rolling his sleeves.
Everyone ate breakfast when Zhan was about to go there came Yubin with police officer.

Welcome officer...something new?

Good morning Mr. Xiao... actually I came to inform you that we almost got that shooter because we got the bullet with that you got shot and that type of gun owned by a few people in city also mostly stuntman or professional gamers use that type of gun ( I don't know anything about guns lol..please bear with this)

Ok officer thanks for information...

Officer left from there but Yibo who also listened the talk between Zhan and police officer was confused yet suspicious something hit his mind so he hurriedly went in his room.
Zhan asked to Yubin..

Why this officer still investigating all this.
Didn't I told you to stop him.

I've tried as you told but he is an honest and passionate about his duty.

Hmm..ok leave it.

Yibo tried to call at his home but no one picked up his call and from today on Zhan decided to continue his work so he left from there to go company.
When everyone was busy Yibo tried to go at home because he didn’t want to reply their questions. And most of all when he denied to Zhan to go with him today saying that he is tired and sleepy.
He left from Xiao Mansion eyeing carefully that no one is seeing him it was around 3:00 pm.

He went to his house but saw that no one was at home but he saw from balcony that his father was in deserted area which was in their neighborhood. He went there and saw his father was doing something on ground more like digging. So he hide behind a tree.
Mr Wang looked around and putting some soil on a certain place left from there.

When Mr Wang went away Yibo came near that place and digged the place and found a gun.
He was shocked and confused but when he tried to calm down himself some flashbacks came in his mind how his father hates to talk about Zhan and how he tried to ignore Zhan's incident topic.
Yibo sat down there and cried & cried & cried.
After crying almost for one hour Yibo wiped his tears.
Why are you crying bo...are you out of mind...maybe you are thinking too much what if appa didn't do something like that...what if you are just making assumptions...ok so no more crying...first clear all the things.

Calming himself down he noticed time so putting a perfect smile on his face he went straight to Xiao Mansion.
Yibo reached there at first he went into kitchen drank water. When he came in hall he saw Mrs.Jiang was on couch with Mr Jiang.
Cheng was also there. Ziyi came there a threw a duffle bag on Yibo but he managed to catch it he saw her with confusion.

So finally Wang Yibo...you showed your true colour and still pretending....

Sister in law what are you saying....

Wow what a great actor you are Yibo... still acting innocent...

Please sister in law...tell me clearly...

Ok then listen...we know that you are the one who tried to kill Zhan...don’t you?

What are saying...I never did that...mom I never did something like that...

Yibo went near Mrs.Jiang with pleading eyes but she just ignored him.
Ziyi smirked and thought...
Wang Yibo now you have no support in this house as I said I'll threw you out from here..😈

Stop your drama and leave from here...because we know what you did so we know very well Zhan will also threw you out of Xiao Mansion...so Why not I do that on behalf of Zhan...

But I...I ...

Yibo was trying to say something but Ziyi harshly grabbed his hand and pushed him out of Xiao Mansion's Gate.

_______<<<<<<_______

Thanks for reading 😊