36.Stormy Night 1

Bonire 🔥 was the only source of light in that dark room where a person was in his thoughts. Voice of Ziyi's bitter words still ringing in his mind suddenly he stood up and started to cut the wooden piles .
This was his way to vent his anger.
He was angry but deep down in his heart he was feeling sad afterall he was also a human being.
Although people think him as a cold hearted, stone hearted but still he got a heart which hurt when people said bitter and cruel words to him. He never showed his soft side or his pain to anyone...
Wait he told someone about his past and pain to someone and with that his mind went to that one particular person with whom he shared his life's some phases.

Yibo are you searching for me?? But why you should hate me because I'm not worthy of your care...when you'll know more about me you'll hate me...I'm afraid of myself...Yibo why are like this why??

And with the thought of Yibo he looked his mobile where Yibo's missed calls were enough to show how desperately he was searching for Zhan. His mobile was ringing continuously so he switched off the phone.

He threw the axe and sat down nearby.
When Ziyi said those hurtful words to him he felt like killing someone or himself. He looked his bleeding hand there was a cloth wrapped around his wound but when tried to cut wood 🪵 his hand started to bleed again but was thinking about Ziyi who showed him video about Yibo who was digging and hiding his father's gun. Ziyi who secretly followed Yibo took that video secretly and showed Zhan to get rid of Yibo's presence in Xiao Mansion.
But Zhan didn't do as she planned so she used words and somehow her words hurted him.

Zhan saw time it was 8 pm when he decided to go back. It was freezing outside so he went out from his house which was made by his dad for their vacations a wooden house with a Courtyard for Zhan who loved to play around. Everyone think that the wooden house was closed after his father's death but Zhan cleaned that house and Often visit the house to calm himself or sometimes to visit his good memories with his happy family.

He was on driver's seat still not moving he put his head on steering still fighting with his own thought that he should go back or not.
.
.
.
Yibo was still searching for him snowfall was not showing any mercy to him...still there were four places to go but his instinct said to him to go at the last one which was last in his list so he gave the adress to taxi driver and he started to drive. It was a downtown area with less people simple but beautiful away from city's sound.

They were going when suddenly taxi came to halt with a weird noice....

What's wrong??

Actually sir...I think there's something wrong in taxi...I'm checking...

Ok...

They both came out driver started to check taxi Yibo looked in map that how much distance still have to go...but for his surprise it was not far so he said to taxi driver that he can take time, taxi driver told him to be carefull because it was snowing heavily....

And with that Yibo started to walk toward his destination but after walking he saw a small wooden tent...and his destination was showing that so he was confused.

He looked around and saw two roads again his mind was in dilemma but his heart was giving him instruction he listened to his heart and started to walk toward the road his heart said and when he was walking his heart was continuously thumping in hi...

He looked around and saw two roads again his mind was in dilemma but his heart was giving him instruction he listened to his heart and started to walk toward the road his heart said and when he was walking his heart was continuously thumping in his ribcage.
His scarf almost flew away because of wind but he groped it and after walking 5 minutes he saw a shadow was walking towards him...he tried to see the face of shadow but due to wind, darkness and snow he was unable to do so but as much as he was walking toward shadow he saw sure about the person who was also walking towards him but he got tensed when saw that other person was not wearing enough clothes to save himself from snow and cold breeze so he ran toward him and as soon as he was infront him he removed his scarf and carefully tied it around other person's neck who was shocked by watching him there and just silently watching Yibo's every move.
Yibo removed his trench coat and made Zhan to wear that but what he did surprised him...

________<<<<<<<_______

Thanks for reading 😊