His Makeup Artist jk ff 13

Episode 13:

Taehuynge went to bighit building to leave along with other members,,, but he was off.... because of the argument between his & his dad...

Jimin: heyy... taehungeahh.... come fast....

Jimin called after noticing him....and went towards him running......

Jimin: you paboo.... don't you have time sence,,, you should have come early... what takes you this long... tell me.....

V: I'm sorry.....

Tae just apologised to jimin, when he was continuously blabbering,, and went to other members who stood there all packed up,, making jimin confused.....

Jimin: ahhh........ what happened to him...is he okay.????

Everyone is preparing to leave then....

Jas: UNNII......UNNII..... WAIT......

Y/n turned to the side were jas was coming hurriedly.......y/n twitched her eyebrows seeing her here.....

Y/n: jas.... what are you doing here.... Didn't i told you to go home after your college......

Jas: (panting).hahh...hauh... yeah... yeah....but i wanted to see my sister,,, before she leaves..... and wanted to give a good send off...

Saying that she hugged y/n ,,making y/n to smile at her little sister....

Jas: ahhh... I'm going to miss you unni.......

Y/n smacked lightly on her head ,, laughing at her silly behaviour.... causing her to break the hug..

Jas: ouch.... that hurts unni....

Y/n: dumb girl,,, I'm just going for 4days....

Jas: but for me 4days feels like 4years...to whom I'm going to annoying now....

Y/n: will you stop your drama.... It was  too much now.....and it doesn't suits on you......

Jas:🤔🤔hmmm is it....???

Y/n: yes....

Jas: okay fine then....have a safe journey unni.....and take this.....

Jas gave a flower 🌷to her.... causing her to smile brightly...

Y/n: you will never change right.....bye... go home safely.... okay......

Jas: ok....and OPPASS...ALL THE BEST....BYEE..... TAKE CARE YOU ALL...

Jas shouted make sure hearable to them ,,who already sat inside the car...

BTS: THANK YOU......BYEEE.........

Y/n pov: waving at her we all left to airport,,, after few minutes we reached Incheon airport were media are already waiting to capture them,,