His Makeup Artist jk ff 16

Episode 16:

Jk: I....Love....You........

I widened my eyes hearing his sudden confession,,, I'm i miss hearing it or he really said that.... getting confused i asked.....

Y/n: wh-what.....

Giving a little smile to my fluttered self he said....

Jk: i said...i love you.....i know you were too stunned by my sudden confession but it's true that i fell in love with you,,, don't ask how cause i myself don't have any idea about this,,,i felt some strange feelings towards you from the very first day i saw you,,,as the time flies my heart started to beat rapidly making me realise what this feeling actually was....... you always made me feel comfortable & warm with your caring  nature....i can't even imagine my life without you y/n.......

My mind went blank hearing his words,, it's really heart touching,, i lost in my own thoughts, couldn't able to process anything until he called me gently making me come back to sence......

Jk: y/n..are you listening to me...?

Y/n: ye-yeah......

Jk: sooo..... what...is your... reply...

He asked with a tensed up expression, and hoping i would say yes,,,but when i was about to say something the door opened reveling Suga oppa...

Suga: 😮 jungkook....y/nii..... what are you doing here in my recording room......????

Then i realised how closely we stood to eachother, and his one hand on my cheek and mine on his shoulders,,that anyone can assume that we are kissing...And we immediately parted..

Suga: tell me... what is going on here...

Jk: nothing huyng....she just wanted to practice how to play guitar....and i suggested her this place.... nothing more than that huyng....

Suga: oooo... wait how did you know my password...???🤨🤨

He questioned him... making him(jk) laugh awkwardly,,,i left from there silently, when Suga oppa started to argue with him.....

After some minutes as i was going to put some stuffs in storage room....jk came running towards me...

Jk: yaaahhhh... you're here... I'm searching for you in whole building...

Y/n: oo..Suga oppa left you this easily,, i thought he is giving you lecture & punishment for entering his room with out his permission....

Jk: yeah he was floating in anger..haha...but i was good at escaping from these type of situations you know....

Y/n: good for you....
I started to do my work and instantly stopped hearing him again bringing the conversation...

Jk: hey.... you didn't answered me...

I thought for a while and turned towards his side,who was looking at me curiously....

Y/n: jungkook...i don't know how to react to it..it all so sudden to me....i-i need some time to think about it cause i don't want to rush in taking decisions of my life,,,i hope you understand.....

Jk hung his head low biting his lips in disappointment,, later looks at me having a little smile on his face...