His Makeup Artist jk ff 46

Episode 46:

Byul: what are you looking at aunty....?

Mrs. Jeon: byul....... When you came???

Byul: just now..... Btw.... Why you're peeking inside jk's room.....

Mrs.jeon held byul's hand before taking her to leaving room and told her the reason behind jk's disappointed self with a worry......

Mrs.jeon: 😟I hope everything will sorted out between them, I can't see him like this.....

Byul pov: until I'm here it was not going to be happen, I'll stand like a wall between them 😏...

She thought and smirked internally

Byul: but aunty....... After hearing you what I felt is.... Y/n.....

Mrs.jeon: what...y/n....?

Byul: I think she wanted to broke up with jungkook.....

Mrs.jeon: what are you saying byul???....

Mrs.jeon said in a little angry tone because she knows she hated y/n at first but after meeting her and spending time with her through the year  she understood that y/n is not such kind of girl........

Byul: I know you maybe getting angry on me but think straight aunty, jk is smart, talented, popular and handsome.... That anyone can fell in love with him & wanted him in their life right..... And she got him easily so that's why she may had enough of him or may have get more than enough from him who knows.....

Mrs.jeon: byul...... Stop saying such things about her..... I know how much she loves kookie, don't compare her to those s#ut who are really meant that way..... If you don't like her  it's okay... But please don't use such words about her.......

Byul taken aback seeing mrs.jeon support to her,,,, she went in silent for a minute before saying...

Byul:hmm... Ok if you think I was saying these because I hate her then it's okay but don't you think if she really love him that much by now she would have told about jk to her family but why she was not doing this,,, why she was still trying to hide their relationship,,, why she even not answering your calls and now why she was creating a distance by herself... Come on tell me aunty, you don't have any answer about Why...... Right!!!!

Junghuyn: because she don't know how to hate people.......

Mrs.jeon & byul turned their gaze towards the voice of the owner......

Junghuyn: byul.... If you have met her & would have spent some quality time with her you won't say about her in this way..... I can understand that you're jealous of her but it doesn't mean you split anything about y/n like this.......

He said making byul scoff in annoyence..

Byul: ok.... Think what ever you want, but remember one thing the day will surely come when she ditch jungkook to his end  by marrying another person,,,, and I'm just trying to warn you all to not believe on her innocent face,,,,and also who I'm I to interfere on your family matters..huh.....bye😒