His Makeup Artist jk ff 19

Episode 19:

Y/n pov: everyone is watching his live, i went out in search of yeri to leave together cause today jas didn't came here and straight went to home to study, she has her exams near....as i was searching for her then i saw taehunge oppa coming towards me in hurry after noticing my presence......

V: thank God ... you showed up to me y/n....

Y/n: what happen oppa....

V: aahh... actually i was about to go to jungkook's room to turn off the live,, but you know i couldn't.... And the exact minute you show up..soo will go and do that.... please....

Y/n: okay......but tell me one thing,, why can't you go.....

V: it's...umm... actually.....

Y/n: are you okay oppa....why your face turning red.... like you're holding something....

I asked being worried for him...

V: i think,,, i ate something unsuitable for my stomach,,,,i need to go washroom urgently,,, ahhhhhhhhh....i can't hold it anymore,,, Please go & turn it off....i neeed to goooo......

Saying that he immediately ran from there making me laugh at his cute  embarrassed self...and concerned too...... and i marched towards jk's room..... opening the door of his room i saw him still busy with his drunken talks,,,soon he noticed my presence with a confused look.....

 opening the door of his room i saw him still busy with his drunken talks,,,soon he noticed my presence with a confused look

Jk: ooohhhhhhh....is it you.......

I widened my in thought of he may take my name and immediately ran towards his table & pressed the off button.....

A sigh left from my lips knowing it was turned off completely and my attention went on him, when he said..

Jk: I'm i dreaming or you really infront of meee.. that too in my room..

He said smiling widely showing his bunny teeth,,, which makes me admire him more,, i always lost looking at him when he smiles like this,,,i really like it

Y/n: don't think too much..i just came here to off it....go... sleep now...

Jk: y/niaahhh.....

He called me softly, making me look at him....he was struggling to stand and really looks cute with his drunken state....