His Makeup Artist jk ff 29

Episode 29:

Y/n pov:i marched towards pd.sir's room,,,, thinking who must be it....i even don't know any baek named person....but i felt like i heard that name before..... reaching there i opened the door....

Y/n: excuse me sir......did you called me....

I asked as soon as I entered inside bowing to him.... And took a glance at the person who sat opposite to pd.sir...and back facing me that his face is not visible to me.....

Pd.nim: yes.....he came to meet you and his is.....

Before sir complete his sentence the middle aged person stopped him gesturing him to stop by showing his hand ✋....

Mr.baek: wait.....let me introduce myself to her.....

Saying that the person stood up & came towards me..... and i was just looking at him with a frown & took a glance at pd.sir.....

Mr.baek: I'm the founder of baek industries and a father of jeebam....

My gaze shifted towards him with a widened eyes,,,,i even couldn't able to move an muscle infront of him and stayed quite.....

Mr.baek: i heard about last night,,,,, do you know in which state was my son is in......he was in coma.....and i also know that your sister is the one who is responsible for his condition,,, now......if i want i would have put a case on her......

I gulped down my seliva in fear..... what is he saying.....is he really going file a case on my sister....... I thought shivering in fear....

Y/n: s-sir... please don't do anything to her....my sister is innocent....she just tried to save me from your son.... please sir......

Tears were filled in my eyes imagining something bad happening to my jas......

Mr.baek: hmmm....i see,,, you love your sister,,,,in the exact same way i too love my family & my son,,i know whatever he tried to do with you was wrong but your sister beaten him to his death,, seriously... what is she was, because of her my son was in coma & i can put case on her but...... I'm not going to do that...... because i wanted to ask you something in exchange of it....

I arched my eyebrows in confusion.... What he want from me......i stood looking blankly at him.....

Mr.baek: leave this city........

He said with a straight face......

Y/n: wh-what....????

Mr.baek: you're hearing me correct...i want you to leave this city,this place,this country....i already had a conversation about it with your sir (pd.nim) and also arrange everything for you & your family to go from here...... I'll give you best amount of money too and....

Y/n: Nooo....

I said in middle not letting him to complete his sentence...cause I'm fed up with all these......i can't leave this city just because he said....cause my family is now settled well here,, my unni's wedding is going to held soon,,my oppa's business is developing year by year...and jk.... My love of life.....how can I go leaving him and most importantly what should I answer to my mom....

Y/n: I'm not going anywhere...... how can you even ask me to leave sir.... when it's all your son's fault.... you could have provided your time to your son teaching him some manners & respect towards girls and not threatening on girls like me..... what you said you'll file a case on my sister..... Don't forget sir i also has a right to file a case on your son for harassing & forcing me.... I heard that baek industries owner was very good natured, humble & straight forward person but i never knew that you're this straight forward who can go to any end for his spoiled son.....sooo my answer is noo.....the way you're behaving it doesn't suits on your age sir...i hope now you got a clarity of my answer......