Chapter Fifteen.) Ya Nasty

My OVARIES ^^^

Dedicated to Allison_thewriter :)

-

"How-" I paused to take a deep breath of air. "How long have I been running on this thing?!" I demanded as I ran on the treadmill.

Ethan showed Tyler his watch. "Uh, about 30 seconds," Tyler answers.

"Oh my god," I cry, panting. This is torture. This is full blown torture."How much longer?" I groan as I try to keep up with the pace of the treadmill.

"You just have to run for five minutes to warm you up, no big deal," Tyler shrugs. I slapped my hand on the stop button and fell off the treadmill, panting for breath.

I clutched at Ethan's leg. "I can't- I can't do this anymore!" I gasped out.

Ethan rolls his eyes and Tyler leans down to help me up, but I hold out a hand, stopping him.

"I need deodorant."

"I think we have some..." Tyler scans the room. "Somewhere."

I groaned again and lay my head on Ethan's foot. He kneels down and pats my head reassuringly.

"Your feet smell bad," I mumble.

Ethan laughs.

"How's it going?" Marco walks in, wrapping tape around his knuckles, wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts.

"Apparently, it's torture," Tyler shrugs.

"It is!" I whined.

Marco shakes his head and pulls me to my feet. "Kid, the more you train, the better you get."

I places my hands on his shoulders. "Marco, I don't train, I'm a couch potato!" I try to shake him, but he's as strong as a boulder.

"Then stop being a couch potato."

-

I groan in relief as the warm water cascades down my back, releasing the tensions in my muscles. I just spent two hours doing just exercise, and I was sore all over.

After my shower, I step out of the warmth and into the cold air, cursing lightly. I snatched the towel off the rack and dried myself as best as I could to stop my teeth from chattering before wrapping the towel around my body.

"Where are my...uh, oh," I gasp, covering my mouth before slapping my forehead. Of course an idiot like me would forget to bring clothes with me. But wait... I didn't even have any clothes with me. I've been in the same clothes for the past couple of days. Talk about gross.

Walking over to the door, I gently opened it enough to be able to peer out.

"Angela!" I called. "ANGIE, ANGIE, ANGIE!"

She looks up from her phone and looks at me. When she sees me peering out the door, she rolls her eyes and walks over to me.

"What?" she snaps.

I tighten the grip on my towel. "Can you get me some clothes?" I grin sheepishly.

"No."

And with that, she turns on her heels and walks away.

"Angie!"

"Don't call me Angie!"

It's pointless to call after her now that she's made it clear that she wants nothing to do with me. I try another option.

"Ginaaaaaaaaa!"

No response.

Angela pops her head around the corner. "She's out, so she's not gonna help you."

I groan. "Please, Angela! Let me just borrow some clothes for a little bit!"

She thinks about it, pursing her lips to the side. "Hmm..."

A hopeful smile starts to form.

"No."

And now it's gone.

The only person I know for sure is in the house is Angela, so I guess it would be okay to walk out in a towel to search for clothes.

I take a deep breath and step out into the open.

Gosh, I feel so naked.

Well, duh, moron, inner-me says. You are.

"Oh, you really want to start this?" I say to nobody.

Bring it.

I'm about to open my mouth to respond but stop myself. I'm talking to...myself. What is wrong with me?

I open a door to a random room and step inside, instantly surrounded with the smell of a familiar cologne. I know exactly who's room this is.

Hmm...

Focus, Vanessa. You need clothes before you can do some Dora the Explorer.

I shake my head and pad into the room, opening the first drawer I see and scoff and what's inside. Guns. Of course. I pick one up and cringe as I pull the trigger, but of course they have no bullets. They're not that dumb.

Or are they?

Closing that drawer, I try the one underneath and immediately shut it, my face heating up in embarrassment. I shake my head to rid the image of the sex magazine Keith was obviously reading.

Ya nasty.

Okay, so nothing in the drawers, time to move on to the closet. Instead of his clothes hanging on the rack, Keith just throws his clothes on the floor, causing a big pile of discarded clothes. I sigh and kneel down, looking through the pile.

"How hard is it to find some pants and a t-shirt?" I grumble. I make a disgusted face as I pick up one of his boxers, throwing it as far away from me as I can.

When I finally find some decent clothes, I stand up with one hand holding the clothes and the other holding my towel up.

"What are you doing?"

I squeal at the voice and instantly jump, dropping the clothes to the floor.

And my towel.

-

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

*chokes*

Hold on give me a minute

*clears throat*

Okay where were we? Oh yeah...

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

🐮Moo🐮