Chapter Twenty Three.) What Would You Do If I Licked Your Abs?

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Ahh!"

"I'VE BEEN SHOT DOWN! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!"

I laughed as Marco, Tyler, Angela and I played with water guns. Yes, I know, I actually got Angela to play. Angela. I'm so proud of myself.

"TYLER! AVENGE ME, FOOL! OR ELSE I'LL THROW MY CHANCLAS AT YOU!" Marco cries out as he lays on the grass, soaked in water and mud. We were currently playing as Girls vs Boys.

"AHH!" Tyler aims for me. I scream as the cold water drenches me and Angela shoots him down. He yelps and uses his hands to protect his face while she laughs evilly.

I hold up my hand for a high five. She looks at it and pokes it with her index finger and I shrug. It's as close as anything I can get from her.

"A simple task. Why can't you do a simple task without turning it into a game?" Blu complains as he walks outside and see's the mess we've made.

"You told us to practice," I pointed out. "And we are. Practicing to shoot."

"Guns," he says. "Not water guns."

"You think we'd trust her enough to give her a real gun?" Angela scoffs. "She'll kill us all, even if she didn't mean to."

I look down at my form which is covered in mud and grass and grin. I hold out my arms. "Want a hug, Blu?"

Marco and Tyler seem to be getting the same idea as me, because they grin at each other and stand next to me, both of them out stretching their arms with me.

Blu takes a step back in caution. "Don't you dare."

"GROUP HUG!"

And with that we tackle Blu to the floor.

"Get off me, you idiots!" he shouts as mud flies everywhere. We're so caught up in laughing that we don't notice when someone shoots ice cold water at us from behind. I squeal and turn around to find Keith standing there with a sly grin on his face.

"Oh, so you wanna play it this way?" I smirked and picked up my gun before aiming at him. His hands shoot up to protect his face and soon the whole gang is engaged into a water fight. We invite Gina and Ethan and start to separate into two groups:

Gina, Angela, Vanessa.

Tyler, Keith, Marco, Blu, Ethan.

"Hey," Gina objected. "There are more girls then there are guys. That's hardly fair."

"True," Blu says. "Marco and Tyler should move to Vanessa's side since they're practically girls anyways."

"Hey!" they object.

"Oh no, he didn't," Marco says sassily, snapping his fingers in a "z" formation.

"Mm, girl, yes he did," Tyler replies just as sassily. Us girls giggle.

"What did I tell ya?" Blu grins and I notice he's starting to tolerate me more. In fact, this whole thing seems like something a gang would probably never do.

I grin. I'm influencing them.

Keith catches my eye when I notice him staring at me. He gives me a small, crooked smile and I shyly smile back.