I've met someone

Izuku:
Why me? I can't be the one for you!!! (Izuku exclaimed as tears were running down his face.) You should be with someone who has a quirk someone that can make you happy!!!! (The green haired boy exclaimed as he was crying waterfalls at this point.)

(The black haired ponytailed girl walked towards the young boy and put both of her hands onto his cheek before lifting his face up to hers and she gently put her lips onto his. As Izuku's eyes widened to this sudden action, she slowly pulled away with saliva dripping from both of their mouths.)

Momo:
I met you four months ago and my feelings haven't changed. (Momo said as she remembered when they first met.)

FOUR MONTHS AGO

(It was a calm evening as Izuku, dressed from head to toe wearing All Might merchandise was walking home from his part time job at a grocery store carrying a bag of groceries for his mom.)

Izuku:
Man what a day, I didn't think I'd see that many house wives buying eggs. (Izuku says as he was slowly making his way to the crosswalk.) Hope mom had a good day today.

(Izuku thought to himself as he made it to the other end of the crosswalk. As he started walking past an alleyway, he was pulled into the alley way so fast that he didn't even know what was going on. Before his mind could process what was happening he turned around to see a beautiful young woman with black hair in a ponytail standing in front of him wearing a schoolgirl uniform.)

Momo:
I'm sorry for doing that I'm hiding from my butler. (Momo said as she peeked around the corner and pointed towards an elderly gentleman wear a suit yelling her name.)

Butler:
MISS YAOYOROZU!!!! Where are you?!? (The butler shouted as he ran towards a group of people to ask if they've seen her.) Oh man I'm so dead if the master finds out. (The butler thought too himself as he continued to look for her.)

Momo:
Thank goodness, he's gone. (The young girl said as she let go of Izuku's arm.) Sorry for doing that to you, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu.

(She said as she gave him a bright smile. Izuku's eyes widened at the beauty that was in front him.)

Izuku:
Beautiful.
Momo:
Huh?
Izuku:
Oh sorry I spaced out a minute there, I'm Izuku Midoriya. (He said as he smiled right back at her catching her off guard.)

Momo:
Cute.
Izuku:
Pardon?
Momo:
I said you're cute. (Momo said as Izuku blushed and hid his face.)

Izuku:
O-oh ummm thanks, you're beautiful. (Izuku said as she also blushed at his words.)
Momo:
Thank you. (Momo said as she turned away from him.)

(After that day the two became inseparable and grew closer to each other with the two had a lot in common. During the third month of their relationship the two were on a date at the park when Momo had to use the restroom, while waiting for her Izuku heard a familiar voice.)

Bakugo:
Damn nerd!!!! ( an angry spikes haired boy shouted as he angrily walked towards Izuku and grabbed him by the collar and glared at him.) What are you doing here?

Izuku:
Kacchan!?! I'm here on a date with my girlfriend. (Izuku said nervously as he looked away from his bully.)

Bakugo:
HAHAHAHA, you having a girlfriend?!? (Bakugo said as unbeknownst to him Momo was standing right behind him as she said his name.)

Momo:
Katsuki Bakugo. (Momo said as all of a sudden Bakugo froze in fear and he automatically knew who it was.) May I ask why you're harassing my boyfriend? (Momo said as she crossed her arms across her chest and glared at the spiky haired blonde who was just standing there trying to look intimidating but to no avail.) Well?
(There was silence for awhile before Momo continued to speak.)
Momo:
Remember Katsuki, anymore antics from you and your father loses his job keep that in mind. (Momo said as she wrapped her arm around Izuku's arm and the two started walking away.) Come Zuzu, let's go.

(As the two walked away, Izuku was surprised and impressed by his girlfriend but also wondered how she knew Bakugo.)

Izuku:
Thanks for that but how do you know Kacchan?

Momo:
You mean Bakugo? (Momo asked as Izuku nodded his head.) His father works for mine. Due to his sons antics, mr. Bakugo could lose his job if his son keeps up his outlandish behavior. (Momo then turns to Izuku and kisses him on the lips.) Besides anybody messes with you they have to deal with me. Ok?

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Momo:
I love you Izuku Midoriya, weather you have a quirk or not I've fallen for you and nobody can change how I feel about you.
Izuku:
But...
Momo:
I don't care about what that half/half idiot says. I love you and you alone. (Momo says as grabs Izuku's hand and squeezes it tightly.)
Izuku:
I love you too Momo. (Izuku says as he wiped the tears from his eyes and gave her a big smile.)
Momo:
That's my Zuzu. (She said as the two embraced each other into a kiss.)

[Hi everyone this is my first fanfic story and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The picture used for the chapter belongs to MADIRON Animation not me so please don't attack me, ok see you next time.]