The secrets out

Mina:
OMG I can't believe it?!? (Mina exclaimed as Toru looked up from her phone.)
Toru:
What is it Mina?
Mina:
Look it's Momo and she's with a boy.
(The invisible girl looked up and saw the same thing Mina saw. Mina's mind began to go through the many possibilities of what their relationship might be.)
Toru:
Wonder who he is?
Mina:
Only one way to find out.
Toru:
Tomorrow?
Mina:
Tomorrow. (The pink skinned girl said with a mischievous grin.)

(The sun was shining through the windows as the Yaoyorozus were in the dining room eating breakfast as Momo walked into the room and sat down to eat her breakfast.)
Mrs. Yaoyorozu:
Morning sweet heart.
Momo:
Morning.
Mrs. Yaoyorozu:
Sorry that we ruined your date last night .
Momo:
Oh it's fine mother, it was only a matter of time before either you or Izuku's mom would find out. (There was silence for awhile before Momo spoke to break the silence.)
Momo:
Are you mad at me?
Mrs. Yaoyorozu:
Of course not sweet heart why would we be mad at you? (Mrs. Yaoyorozu asked as she and her husband got up from their seats and sat down next to their daughter to comfort her.)
Momo:
I didn't tell you about him and also I thought you wouldn't approve of him since he's quirk less.
Mr. Yaoyorozu:
What does being quirk less have to do with it?
Momo:
Well...
Mr. Yaoyorozu:
Does he make you happy?
Momo:
Yes.
Mr. Yaoyorozu:
Does he make you feel loved?
Momo:
Yes.
Mr. Yaoyorozu:
Does he feel the same when you're together?
Momo:
He tells me all the time about how he feels.
Mr. Yaoyorozu:
Then you already know that weather he has a quirk or not he shows you love no matter what so remember that.
(Those words reassured her and showed her that at least her family approved.)
Momo:
Thank you father, mother. (She said as they gave her a reassuring smile.) Well I better go or I'll be late for school. (Momo said as she got up and head towards the limo.) Nothing can go wrong.

Mina:
Hey who's that boy you were with yesterday? (Mina asked as Momo froze in fear.)
Momo:
What boy?
Mina:
Don't pull that trick on me cause me and Toru saw you hanging out with a green haired boy and you were awfully close to him.
Toru:
Is he your boyfriend?
(Toru and Mina were staring at Momo hoping that what they saw was true .)
Aizawa:
What are you doing? (Their home room teacher asked.)
Momo:
Nothing sir just heading to my seat. (Momo said as she made it to her desk with Mina following suit.)
Aizawa:
Good now let's begin.
(As class continued, Mina was unable to hold in her excitement about Momo and the boy.)

Midnight:
All right class who can tell me the answer to....
Mina:
MOMO HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!! (Mina shouted as the class froze with the sudden outburst that came from Mina.)
Class 1-A:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
(After classes were done for the day, Momo rushed out of there as fast a possible with Jiro right behind her.)
Jiro:
Momo wait up!
Momo:
How dare she that pink moron tell people about my dating life.
Jiro:
Well are you dating him? (Jiro asked as Momo stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.)
Momo:
Yes I am. I've been dating him for almost five months now. He brings me happiness and makes me feel loved whenever I'm with him.
Jiro:
Well that's good. I'm happy for you Momo. I just wish I'd meet him.
Momo:
Ok let's go.
Jiro:
Wait now?
Momo:
Yeah besides I'm only going to show you to him. (Momo says as she and Jiro head to where Izuku works.)
(It takes a couple of hours before they make it to a small grocery store across from another grocery store.)
Jiro:
So ummm he lives on the street?
Momo:
No silly he works here.
Jiro:
Wait I thought he was in high school?
Momo:
He is, but he works here part time to help his mom.
Jiro:
Oh cool. (Jiro says as they head inside. Upon heading inside they see a bunch of people in line being checked out by some employees, they then look around until they find Izuku stocking some canned goods.)
Izuku:
It's crazy how fast we go through canned corn. (Izuku thought to himself before a pair of hands covered his eyes.) Hello my rose.
Momo:
Damn it how'd you know it's me?
Izuku:
Cause you always do that.
Momo:
Oh. (Momo said as Izuku got up and chuckled before kissing her on the cheek.) How was school?
Momo:
Fine, my whole class knows about us now.
Izuku:
You told them?
Momo:
No, turns out two of my classmates were at the festival as well.
Izuku:
Oh ok and who's that behind you? (Izuku asked as he pointed towards the punk rocker girl.)
Momo:
Oh Zuzu, this is Jiro she's my best friend since we were little.
Jiro:
S'up.
Izuku:
Nice to meet you.
(After being able to go on break, Momo and Izuku told Jiro how they met and also how Momo's parents approve of their relationship.)
Jiro:
Cool what about your parents Izuku?
Izuku:
She hasn't met my mom yet.
Jiro:
Why not?
Izuku:
I've just haven't been able to since I'm working most of the time.
Jiro:
And why do you work, did your dad skip town?
Momo:
JIRO!!!!
Izuku:
It's fine Momo, no my dad just lives in the United States and works for a huge corporation that helps sell support items.
Jiro:
Oh ok, and what's your quirk? (There was silence for a moment when Izuku told Jiro that he didn't have one.) Really?!?
Izuku:
Yep, I got diagnosed quirks less when I was four. It was hard at first but it got better after awhile. (Izuku said as he turned and smiled at Momo who turned and smiled back at him while holding hands.)
(After Izuku's break was up, the girls said goodbye to him with him promising to text Momo later.)
Momo:
So?
Jiro:
I approve.
Momo:
Thank you.
Jiro:
Just let me know when you dump him.
Momo:
Why?
Jiro:
So I can date him. (Jiro said as Momo smacked her lightly on the arm.)
(It was eight thirty when Izuku got off work and was on the phone with his mom.)
Izuku: yes mom don't worry, look I'm on my way home right now so don't worry I'll see you soon. (Izuku said as he hanged up his phone. He barely started walking away from the store before he noticed someone standing right in front of him.)
???:
Are you dating Momo by chance?
Izuku:
Ummm, who are you?
[Thank you so much for reading part three, I greatly appreciate it. The photo used was a photo from reddit so yeah that's it I'll see you in the next one.]