My day with you

(It was the first day of the school year for all of the students living in Japan and Momo Yaoyorozu was in the backseat of her family's limo alone with her thoughts.)

Momo:
I can't wait for my date with Zuzu this weekend, we're going to a festival. (Momo said as she started showing a little smile on her face.)

Driver:
What are you smiling about miss? (The driver asked as Momo looked up and smiled at him.)

Momo:
I'm going to a festival this weekend with my friend.

Driver:
Oh again? Seems like every weekend your doing something with this mysterious friend of yours.

Momo:
And that's bad?

Driver:
No ma'am it's just your parents are worried that's all. (The driver said as he stopped at the gates of the school.) we're ma'am.

Momo:
Thank you I'll see you later.

Driver:
Have a good day ma'am.

(As the driver drove away, Momo started walking towards the school that she got recommended to, U.A. As she started walking through the gates of U.A. Many of the other students took notice of who she was more specifically all the boys who watched as she walked by.)

Mineta:
OMG she's hot!!!!

Denki:
Yeah and too think her family is the wealthiest family in all of Japan.
Sero:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind dating her. (Sero said as he and the other boys went inside the school.)
(As Momo entered the classroom for class 1-A, she met some of her classmates including Bakugo, her bff Jiro and the brother of ingenium.)

Tenya:
Nice to meet you I take it you're Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo:
Yes I am, and your Tenya Ida.

(Momo said as they were interrupted by a man in a yellow sleeping bag.)

Aizawa:
If you're going to just stand around and make friends then pack up and leave. I'm here to teach the next generation of heroes so if you're here for that then seat down. (Aizawa says as all the students find there seats.)

{note: The quirk apprehension test will play out in canon also Shinso will be in Class 1-A taking Izuku's spot.}

(After the quirk apprehension test was finished it was time for lunch and thus Momo was eating lunch with Jiro.)

Jiro:
So do you want to hangout this weekend?

Momo:
Sorry I can't I have plans already.

Jiro:
Is it with your new friend? (Jiro asked as Momo nodded happily.)

Momo:
We're going to a festival wearing yukatas i'm so excited.
Jiro:
Well have fun, win a plushie for me.
Momo:
I will.
(The rest of the school week went on as usual for the first year hero course students. It was Saturday and Momo was laying in her bed unable to contain her excitement.)

Momo:
OMG today's the day and I get to spend it with my Zuzu.
(Momo thought to herself gleefully as she quickly got out of bed to get dress and meet Izuku at a cafe. After getting dressed wearing this.)