Meeting Inko

(It had been three weeks since the whole incident involving Shoto, with Shoto just ignoring Momo entirely to the point that he's the first person to leave class after school was over.)
Ojiro:
Wonder what's got into him?
Mineta:
He's sure in a hurry to leave that's for sure.
Tsuyu:
Wonder why?
Momo:
I couldn't imagine. (Momo said as she was smiling and quickly grabbing her bag to leave.) See you tomorrow.
Mina:
K, tell your boyfriend hi for us!!! (Mina said as Momo stopped for a minute and shook her head before leaving.)

(Izuku was walking into work ready for a long shift only to find out some news.)
Izuku:
Oh man am I fired?! (Izuku exclaimed as he started to panic and was about mumble when he got hit upside the head.) Ow!!
Chuck:
Calm down greenie your not fired, I came back yesterday and they asked me to work for you so you can relax. (Chuck said as he patted Izuku on the head.) Besides I need the money too you know.
Izuku:
Oh right. Nice to see you again Chuck.
Chuck:
Same here greenie.
(As Izuku left his job he didn't no what to do.)
Izuku:
I'm off work for twelve days meaning I can catch up on my studies and be with Momo. (Izuku said as a thought of him and Momo alone made him blush)
Momo:
What are you blushing about Zuzu? (Momo asked as Izuku jumped.)
Izuku:
Oh you scared me.
Momo:
Sorry Zuzu. Did you just get off work?
Izuku:
No I'm actually off for twelve days.
Momo:
Really? Then what shall we do for today?
Izuku:
Welll, I was wondering if you'd want to come over and meet my mom since I don't have work. (Izuku asked as Momo nodded her head yes.) Great let's go.
( it was quite at the Midoriya residence as Inko was sitting at the table in the kitchen watching the clock tick away.)
Inko:
I know he just left but darn it that Chuck character is always gone. I know Izuku is working to make sure there's enough money in case of an emergency but I just wished my baby would stay home some days. (Inko said as she heard the front door open causing her to panic.) Oh no someone's in the house.
Izuku:
Mom, I'm home!!! (Izuku said as Inko got down from the chair and rushed towards her son.
Inko:
Izuku my baby, I thought you had work today?
Izuku:
I did but Chuck's back and he's working several shifts for me so I'm off for twelve days.
Inko:
That's wonderful my baby!! (Inko then looked up to see a young lady standing next to him.) Honey who's that next to you?
Izuku
Oh mom I'd like you to meet Momo Yaoyorozu, Momo this is my mom Inko.
Momo:
It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Midoriya Izuku has told me so much about you.
Inko:
Oh it's nice to meet you too Momo. Do you go to the same school as Izuku?
Izuku:
Actually mom she's my girlfriend. (Izuku said as Inko's eyes widened to hear this.)
Inko:
Girlfriend? (Inko shouted before collapsing onto the floor.)
Izuku:
Ahhhh mom!!! (Izuku said as he and Momo helped her inside the house.)
(A couple hours passed before Inko would wake up and sit up straight from her chair.)
Izuku:
Mom are you ok? You passed out.
Inko:
Sorry about that I just did you say girlfriend? (Inko asked as Momo brought a tray with tea and snacks.)
Momo:
How are you feeling Mrs. Midoriya? I've made some tea.
Inko:
Oh thank you my dear. So you and my izuku are dating.
Izuku:
We've been dating for almost five months now. And I'm sorry I should've told you sooner. (Izuku said as he was scratching the back of his head.)
(There was silence for awhile as Izuku looked at her son and his girlfriend wondering how they met and also had many other questions.) Mom?
Inko:
Izuku I just realized I won't enough food for us and your guest, so can you go to the store and buy items for lunch? (Inko asked as she looked to Momo.) meanwhile Momo and I can get to know each other.
Izuku:
Sure, I'll be back.
(After Izuku left for the store, Inko walked back into the living room and sat besides Momo.)
Inko:
Alright. (Inko took a deep breath before surprising Momo with a tearful hug.) It's a pleasure to meet you Izuku has told me so much about you.
Momo:
Your not mad?
Inko :
Why would I be mad?
Momo:
Well did he tell you that I have a quirk?
Inko:
Yes but that doesn't matter when you love someone that the rules don't matter. (Inko said as she smiled at Momo who in turn smiled back.) So you made this tea?
Momo:
Yes, my parents own several tea companies and I get to try the new blends for them.
Inko:
That's good.
(Inko and Momo continued talking for awhile when Izuku came home from the store.)
Izuku:
I'm home, I see you two getting along well.
Momo:
Of course besides now I have a cute picture of you.
Izuku:
Huh? (Izuku asked before realizing what she meant.) Wait what picture?

(Izuku was shocked to see that picture of him when he was three

(Izuku was shocked to see that picture of him when he was three.)
Izuku:
Mom not that one.
Inko:
Ok then how about this one.

(Izuku covers his eyes at the sheer embarrassment of pictures of him as a kid

(Izuku covers his eyes at the sheer embarrassment of pictures of him as a kid.)
Momo:
Don't be embarrassed Zuzu, I think your still cute as a kid and as you are now. (Momo said as she and Izuku smiled at each other.
Inko:
Ohh, how cute. Now then how's about I make lunch and we continue our conversation there. (Inko said as the three of them went to the kitchen to make lunch.)
(After walking Momo home after introducing her to his mom, Izuku came home and took off his shoes and jacket and put them away.)
Izuku:
I'm home.
Inko:
Welcome home sweetie.
Izuku:
So what do you think of Momo?
Inko:
Now I know why you're smiling all the time, because she makes you happy yes? (Inko asked as Izuku nodded his head yes.) Then I support you a hundred percent.
Izuku:
Thanks mom. (Izuku said as and his mom hugged.)
Inko:
Just wait until you graduate high school to give me grandkids ok?
Izuku:
Mom!!!! (Izuku said as he went to his room.)

[Hello everyone and thanks for reading part five, I greatly appreciate it. The picture of izuku and his mom are from Amino apps. While the other two are from pintrest and pxfuel respectively, ok see ya later.]