part 16

Y/n : ara!! What is your brother name??
Ara : His name is choi jay why?? Y/n
Y/n : Nothing *smile* before coming to jungkook house what you do for living??
Ara : *Sigh* y/nahh!! I'm an artist, when i'm living in choi's house they didn't encourage me,but still i didn't give up on my dream *sigh* i have a art studio *teary eyes* jungkook destroyed it *low voice*
Y/n : *gasp* I'm sorry
Ara : It's ok y/n i beg him not to destroy it ,but it's no use *sobbing*
What a girl can do infront of a mafia *whisper*
Y/n : No! Ara a women can do anything which men can't *hugging ara* lets reconstruct your art studio *smile*
Ara : really!! Tq y/nahh you are an angel in my life *sobbing*
Y/n : ara!! Plz don't cry i'm always with you *smile*

Y/n felt bad about ara and her studio. She want to gift the studio to ara,but the main problem is jungkook she need to ask his permission if not he will again destroy her studio

Y/n went inside their shared bedroom to fresh up after her bath she went inside his office room,but he is talking to someone in his phone

Jungkook : THAT BASTARD JAY, I NEED HIM WITHIN TWO DAYS UNDERSTAND *shout* IF U WON'T FIND HIM I WILL KILL YOU ALL *shout* cut his call
Y/n widen her eyes by his behaviour and anger. She hates when he gets angry

Y/n : Calm down jungkook *scared*
Jungkook glared her and said
Jungkook : It's non of your bussiness and get out y/n *shout*
Y/n : It's my bussiness mr.jeon. when you get angry you only out brust on other you should have capacity to hold you anger mr.jeon *crossing her arms*
Jungkook : *scoff & chuckling* See who is saying *laughing* you are a women you don't understand mens anger y/n *smirk*
Y/n : *scoff* you mens are nothing compared to womens *smirk*
Jungkook : *clenching his jaw* *smirk* yeah!! Womens only know how to cry *smirk*
Y/n : *gritting teeth* if a women gets angry she try to control it by her pure tears it's not her weakness it's her strength, she hold many emotions through tears mens think she is weak *scoff* upgrade man *smirk* you guys are only out burst on others first try to control your bloody emotions *scoff*
Jungkook : Wow!! *Claps* my sweet wife teaching me lessons *smirk*
Y/n : Yes!! It's my responsibility to share my feelings towards my husband and making you to walk in correct path without any mistakes *shout*
Jungkook : *smirk* so did you had sex with me it's your responsibility right *smirk* come and pleasure me
Y/n : *scoff* what a shame mr.jeon so your blaming on this stupid reason *scoff* what i'm trying to say and  what you understood huh!! See in anger you are talking nonsense after calming down you will regret saying those words to me *teary eyes*

Y/n felt hurt by his words she try to calm him by saying good things but he just talking nonsense

Next day

Y/n and jungkook having breakfast without talking to eachother jungkook keep on glancing y/n, she smiled internally and not bothering him
Jungkook : I'm sorry y/n *whisper*
Y/n : when you get angry you will shout like manic now saying sorry by whisper huh!! *smirk*
Jungkook : whatever *rolled his eyes*
Y/n : i'm going to reconstruct ara's art studio *cold stare*
Jungkook : *clenched his jaw* NO!! *Gritting teeth*
Y/n : Why not??
Jungkook : I SAID NO WHY ARE YOU GETTING ON MY NERVES *shout*
Y/n : what did she done to you *calm voice*
Jungkook : Her parents and brother killed my family *shout* still you are supporting her *slamming the dinning table*
Y/n : she did nothing mr.jeon *sad* who killed your parents just roaming around the city and ara did nothing you are torturing her *shout* i will reconstruct that studio...

Jungkook went and slap her hard on her cheek which bleed her corner lip

Jungkook : Why that fuck won't you listen to me *shout while gripping her arms which made her to hiss in pain*
Y/n : You are hurting me *teary eyes*

Jungkook realise his mistake and went away with anger y/n hold her cheek and cry

Continue in next part.....