part 35

Yn pulled him into their shared bedroom and she lay on bed and make him to sleep beside her.......

Yn : I know you won't sleep without me jeon......*smile*
Jungkook : it's fine I can sleep you go and sleep with Ara......
Yn : baby! Come on don't behave like a child your fucking grown up man.....
Jungkook : I know.......*rolling his eyes*
Yn : ok! Then I will go and sleep with Ara bye,good night

She try to go but jungkook pulled her wrist making her fall on bed.....

Jungkook : don't go plz....
Yn : *chuckle* ok....*smile*

Yn slept properly, jungkook pulled her closer and snuggled into her neck feeling her warmth and sniff her scent.....

Jungkook : you fucking turning me on yn.....*snuggling*
Yn : shut up and sleep jeon.....
Jungkook : I love you baby....
Yn : I love you more and more..........

They slept happily while feeling eachother warmth.....

After few weeks

One day yn was cleaning jungkook office room at his house.....she went near his computer to clean that......while cleaning unknowingly she pressed keyboard and clicked delete option.......which make his files deleted immediately......After cleaning she went out.......

Jungkook came home late he went directly to their bedroom and got freshup and went to his office room.....

Meanwhile yn prepared dinner and went to call jungkook for dinner.....
She opened the door and saw angry jungkook glaring at her.....

Yn : jungkook dinner is re.......

Jungkook slam his table making yn flench very badly.....angry visible in his eyes......

Yn : j..jungkook what happened???
Jungkook : did you came to this room.....*angry*
Yn : why??
Jungkook : fucking shut up and tell me.....*shout*
Yn : yes! I came to clean this room.....*confused*

Jungkook massage his temples to control his anger....

Jungkook : did you clean this computer too???
Yn : yes! Their is some dus.......*slap*

Jungkook came near her and slapped her very hard which make her to fall on ground......

Yn was in utter shock she held her cheek  and looked at jungkook with teary eyes....
Jungkook pulled her up and slammed her to the door.....

Jungkook : WHY THE HELL YOU CAME TO MY ROOM???? BY CLEANING THIS ROOM I LOST MY IMPORTANT FILES AND DOCUMENTS.......*shout*

A tear rolled from her eye and looked at jungkook with teary eyes

Jungkook : FUCKING ANSWER TO MY DAMN QUESTION......*shout*
Yn : ma...maybe by unknowingly I clicked keyboard......I'm sorry.....
Jungkook : SHUT UP......*shout*

Yn closed her eyes because of his shout....he pulled her jaw and said....

Jungkook : fucking look into my eyes yn.....*angry*
Yn didn't open her eyes and tears flowing from her eyes.....
Jungkook : I SAID LOOK AT ME.....*shout*

Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw jungkook being super angry his nerves are popping out and his eyes and face is red in colour......

Jungkook : DONT COME TO MY OFFICE ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION UNDERSATAND.......*shout*

Yn didn't respond still processing

Jungkook : FUCKING ANSWER TO ME....*angry*

Yn nod her head....

Jungkook : BY WORDS.....*slamming her to door*
Yn : y..yes....*teary eyes*

Jungkook release her from his grip and turned around went near his computer.....and saw yn still standing at her place...

Jungkook : NOW FUCKING GET LOST....*shout*

Yn looked at jungkook being hurt she left from his room and went to balcony and cried her heart out.....she don't know how files get deleted but she agreed with her mistake and said sorry too....but he hurt her feeling by slapping her very hard......she felt very hurt.....

Meanwhile jungkook thinking about yn his heart broke when he saw yn crying.....but his anger took over his emotions.....he again started to do his files and documents.....

Jungkook continuously doing his work until morning meanwhile yn also sat in balcony and staring at moon and stars..........

She sign after crying till morning she looked at clock it showing morning 6:30.....she went to her room and got fresh up and went to kitchen to cook breakfast.......

She completed making breakfast and waiting for jungkook to come down....

Meanwhile jungkook got ready and went downstairs stairs only to see yn daydreaming.......

Yn heard foot steps and looked at jungkook direction....he ignored her and went to kitchen to make coffee.....

Yn : I will make coffee you eat breakfast......
Jungkook : no need I can make it mine....*cold voice*
Yn felt hurt with his words and stay at her play with teary eyes.....

Jungkook make his coffee and went to dinning take....yn brought him breakfast.......After drinking coffee he got up

Yn : eat breakfast.....
Jungkook : I SAID I DONT WANT IT.....*cold voice*

With that he left for his work and yn brokedown into tears 😢 afters sometime she got up and went to her work....being hurt,sad.......

Continue in next part......