part 39

It's been few hours they took yn into operation theater.......jungkook,Ara,lily,jimin,rm,v,
Suga,jhope,rm all are worried about her

Jin came out from operation theater....jungkook immediately went near him and asked while crying....

Jungkook : how is my yn hyung!!! *Crying*

Jin saw all are worried for yn....he hug jungkook and said...

Jin : kook! Your yn is out of danger.....she is fine kookie don't cry plz

Jungkook hugged jin and cry out very loud.....all bts and Ara,lily hug him tightly.....

Jin : wait until she woke up...

They all nod......jungkook went inside her room and sat bis8de her and held her hand and caress it softly...

Jungkook : baby! Wake up your kook is waiting for you....*sob* baby plz.....*crying*
Jimin : kook she will be fine.....be strong.....*teary eyes*
Ara : she will be fine....*sob*
Lily : guys let her rest......

Jimin took jungkook out and all went out .......

At night

Jungkook was not leaving yn hand......jimin saying to home and get fresh up but he is refusing.....

Jin : kook come on we will take care of her go to home....
Jimin : kook plz go and rest.....see your face crying all day....
Jungkook : no I will not leave her.....
Jhope : listen kook come back tomorrow....we will be with her
Suga : go kookie

After nagging he finally agreed and went to home......After getting freshup again he went to hospital.....

Bts saw him again after getting freshup they he came again to be with her.....

Suga : this kid never change....
Jimin : yah!! I told you to stay at home right!!!
Jungkook : hyung plz let me be with her........

At morning

Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw jungkook holding her hand.......she caress his hair softly......yesterday incident came into her mind a tear left from her eye......after sometime she called him.....

Yn : kook! Get up love......
She woke him up while caressing his hair softly.....

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw yn smiling at him cutely.......
Jungkook hugged her immediately and cried on crook of her neck.....

Yn patted his back softly and trying to hold her tears back

Jungkook : I thought I loose you.....I'm scared yn.....don't leave me never and ever i cant leave without you baby....*sobbing*

He held yn tightly......yn cried at his words....

Yn : I will never leave you kook....you are my life...my husband and everything....*sob*
Jungkook : I love you so fucking much.....*sob*
Yn : *smile* I love too my love......

Bts listened their conversation and smiled to eachother....and went inside and greet yn.......Ara and lily are worried about yn.....they all hugged eachother......

Jungkook took yn to their house......he took her to their bedroom and made her to lay

Jungkook : baby! Rest I will bring dinner for you......
Yn : kook I'm not a kid I will help you....*pout*
Jungkook : aishh! Baby plz I will be back soon
Yn : ok come fast.....

Jungkook went kitchen and kook for her.....he was going to finish his cooking but he saw yn coming to kitchen.....

Jungkook : yn what I told you huh!!
Yn : hehe sorry I'm bored *pout*
Jungkook : you never listen to me.....

He turned to cook again....yn back hugged him tightly.....he kissed her hand and turned around and hugged her tightly......

Jungkook : I'm so sorry yn baby I could have not call you to my office

Jungkook : I'm so sorry yn baby I could have not call you to my office......*teary eyes*

Yn peck his chest and said....

Yn : kook don't be sorry you actually saved me....*smile*
Jungkook : but....

Before he could complete she kissed him....he also kissed her......he pulled her closer for deepening the kiss...After few minutes they pulled out from his

Yn attached her forehead with his and said....

Yn : I love you *whisper*
Jungkook : I love you to moon and never back.....

Yn chuckled at his statement......

Jungkook pulled to his lap and feed her food.....and give medicines to her

Jungkook : baby sleep now you might be tired....
Yn : I want cuddles....
Jungkook : *smile* ok baby

He climb on bed and slept beside her.....yn hugged him tightly...he pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead......
Jungkook : good night love
Yn : good night kook

Meanwhile jimin and suga beating the shit of two people who are misbehaved with yn

Jimin : WILL YOU MISBEHAVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND OR ANY OTHER WOMEN.....FUCKING BASTARDS HUH!!!!*shout*
They collapsed not even responding......jimin and suga look at eachother and smirk at them
Suga : JERKS!! Got no energy....*smirk*

They both try to run......jimin and suga pulled out their guns and shoot them at spot.....

Suga : *smirk* fucking bastards
Jimin : *smirk* let's go hyung.....

Their mens clear their bodies......they went to home.....

Continue in next part......