part 37

Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw jungkook sleeping Calmly

Yesterday night incidents came in her mind a tear left from her eyes,she went to bath to clean herself

Yesterday night incidents came in her mind a tear left from her eyes,she went to bath to clean herself.......After bathing she got ready and went to kitchen to make breakfast........

Meanwhile jungkook wake up from his sleep and saw no one beside him.....he make a frown and got up from bed to bath.......

After getting ready jungkook went downstairs and saw no one at home......he is confused he went to kitchen and saw breakfast is ready but yn is no where to found......

He called her several times but got no response from her......he went to office while skipping breakfast......

Meanwhile yn at lunch break,she was playing with food without eating......Ara and lily found that and asked her...

Ara :  yn are you alright?? *Worried*
Lily : yes are you ok ynahh??
Yn : guys I'm fine little bit headache.....*sad smile*
Ara : did you guys fought again??
Yn : *nod* she told them everything
Lily : I know that fellow will do this.....*annoyed*
Ara : still he is angry with you??
Yn : don't know....
Ara : it's ok yn being a couple it's common....he loves you so much don't mistake him......
Yn : I know but that harsh words killing me Ara......*sad voice*
Lily : it's ok you will be fine....*smile*
Ara : yeah!! Fighting.....*smile*
Yn : *smile* and *nod*

Jungkook not able to concentrate in his work.....he didn't saw yn today and also not lifting his call which making him angry and sad too......
He got up from his seat and went to home......

Time skip to night 9:30

Yn park her car and went inside only to see a devil jungkook glaring her......

She slowly try to go to her room but stopped by jungkook

Jungkook : why are you not attending my calls??? *Angry*
No response
Jungkook : I'm asking something Mrs.jeon yn....*glare*
Yn : I for..forget my phone.....sorry
Jungkook : oh I see......

He went near her and pulled her closer by her waist and sniff her scent which making him relax....jungkook looked her eyes and said....

Jungkook : why are you ignoring me yn???
Yn : no I'm not ignoring you.....*avoiding eye contact*
Jungkook : look into my eyes yn...
No response still avoiding eye contact....
Jungkook hold her jaw made her to look into his eyes.....

Now they are staring at eachother......yn try to hold her tears but failed.....jungkook heart broken into pieces.....his grip was loosen from her jaw she took her chance and ran to her room.....
Jungkook felt guilty for behaving rude to her at past 2 weeks......

Yn took bath and went to sit in balcony.......she was staring at moon and stars.....
Jungkook saw her and went near her pulling her into his lap...snuggled into her neck.......and kiss her neck several times.....and looked at her....

Jungkook : I'm so sorry my baby......
Yn looked at him being shock the great mafia Com no.1 bussiness tell sorry to her wife......she thought

Yn : w..why??
Jungkook : for behaving rude and cold towards you....and for yesterday night too......
Yn : it's fine jungkook.....it's my mistake anyway.....*sad smile*
Jungkook : don't say that baby.....my anger took over my feeling and emotions.....
Yn stare at him....

Jungkook : I know I hurt you very much....I even slapped you....I ignored you.....I didn't eat with you....*sign*.....I'm sorry for all of that.....

Tears flowing from her eyes.....jungkook wipe them with his thumb.....and hugged her tightly.....they stayed like that for sometime......

Jungkook : will you forgive me yn......*sad voice*

Yn : I'm not angry with you jungkook.....I know I made a mistake but.....your ignorance killed me from inside......I try to talk to in many ways but I got only ignorance and coldness from you.....*sobbing*

Jungkook immediately hugged her and comfort her....while rubbing her back...
Jungkook : I'm so...so sorry my love....

Yn continuously sobbing letting her all emotions......jungkook still comforting her....his heart broking into pieces.....

Jungkook : ynahh!! I'm sorry plz don't cry...it's killing me baby......*teary eyes*

After sometime she stopped crying and looked at jungook.....

Jungkook : baby smile for me plz....*requesting*
She made a simple smile 😃 which making his heart melt......

Jungkook : wow!! Mrs.jeon you should smile sometimes for your husband.....
Yn chuckled at his statement

Jungkook : now be a good girl an stop crying...baby....plz...
Yn nod to him....
Jungkook : look into my eyes ynah!!

She looked at him.....

Jungkook : from now onwards I'm going to take care of you and never and ever going to slap you are scold nor ignoring you.....your beloved husband jeon jungkook making promise to my beloved Mrs.jeon yn......

He lean in and kissed her passionately.....yn also kissed him.....her heart melted through his words....After sometime they pulled away breathing heavily.....

Jungkook attached their forehead and said...

Jungkook : don't ever try to leave me yn....I fucking love you......
Yn : I love more Mr.jeon jungkook.....

They both chuckled and enjoyed their lovely moments at balcony......

Continue in next part....