part 34

Y/n opened her eyes and saw.....jungkook staring at her while smiling.....

jungkook staring at her while smiling

Y/n smiled at him and peck his lips......jungkook smiled in kiss......After few minutes they broke kiss.....

Jungkook : good morning Mrs.jeon y/n...*smile*
Y/n : *blush* good morning Mr.jeon....*smile*
Jungkook : did you slept well....
Y/n : yeah!!
Jungkook : good go and get ready...*smile*
Y/n nod and try to get up but fell down on bed....again try to get up but failed....she turned around and saw jungkook laughing at her......

she turned around and saw jungkook laughing at her

Y/n got mad at him and said....

Y/n : stop it jeon you made me this......
Jungkook : *laughing* sorry...I just want to control my laugh but failed what to do.....*laughing*
Y/n too laughed with him.....

Y/n : *smile* now stop,come and help me hubby......
Jungkook : sorry! Baby come I will help you.....*smile*

Jungkook help her......she took bath and jungkook too......

Y/n and jungkook went downstairs and saw one familiar person talking with bts members.......

Y/n : ARA!!!!!!........*shout*

Ara turned around and saw y/n with smiling face......y/n ran to her and hug her like there is no tomorrow.....Ara cried while hugging her......After sometime they broke the hug.....

Y/n : idiot....I miss you so much
Ara : shut up I missed you more y/n....*pout*
Y/n : *smile* how have you been.....
Ara : better....and how are you???
*smile*
Y/n : good....*smile* don't ever go to London plz....
Ara : ok I will not go....*smile* by the way why did you leave us all alone for one year......*angry*
Y/n : hmm.. armm...
Ara : jiminaa bring one rope we will tie her and never let her go.....
Y/n : *chuckled* I won't leave anyone ok.....
Ara : better you don't...*angry*

All laughed at their conversation......jungkook greeted Ara and all went to eat breakfast......

After breakfast they all went to visit some places.......jungkook looking at y/n too keep her safe.....

Meanwhile y/n,Ara and jimin going crazy while shopping.....they went to eat.....jungkook still staring at her.....y/n saw it and asked him....

Y/n : jeon why are you staring at me like that huh!!
Jungkook : you are fucking beautiful that's why I can't take my eyes from you......*whisper in her ear*
Y/n : *blush* shut up.....
Jungkook : you know what I can fuck you here itself if I want....*smirk*
Y/n : *widen her eyes* pervert.....stop thinking that.....
Jungkook : why?? you are my wife only mine.....
Y/n : omg! I'm yours only jeon now stop being pervert.....
Jungkook : *chuckled* as you wish baby......

Ara pulled y/n sleeve and said....

Ara : stop being loud idiot I can here your conversation....*smirk*
Y/n : 😁😁😁...sorry...

Y/n trun to jungkook side only to see him smirking at her......she glare at him....

They all went to jeon mansion.....After dinner Ara wants to sleep with y/n but jungkook not agreeing with her....y/n try to convince him but he is not agreeing...
He went to his office room being angry....y/n follow him and closed the door went near him.....

Y/n : kookie....plz only this one day...she wants to spend time with me....*pout*

Jungkook pulled her to his lap and sniff her perfume.....
Jungkook : then what about me??? You don't want to spend time with me....
Y/n : *cupped his cheeks* rest of my life I'm with you and my love only for you......*smile*
Jungkook : *smile* I love you baby!! *Peck her lips*
Y/n : love you more......*smile*

Jungkook finally agreed with her.....y/n went to ara's room to spend some time with her.....jungkook went to sleep.....but he is not getting sleep......he sat on bed properly.....he saw time it's 3:00....

Jungkook : arhhhhh!!!!! Y/n.....*shout*

He got up from sleep and went to ara room to check whether they slept or not....he saw y/n sleeping peacefully......he went near her and peck her lips while smiled at her.....

Jungkook : see how peacefully you are sleeping while making me stay all night without sleep....*chuckled* sleep well baby....good night.....

He peck her lips one last time and try to go but......y/n hold his wrist.....jungkook turned around only to see y/n smiling at him....

Jungkook : did I wake you up baby....*worried*
Y/n : *smile* no Mr.jeon.....
Jungkook : *sigh* sleep I will go now...good night baby.....
Y/n : kookie I know you won't sleep without me come let's go to our bedroom......

Y/n pulled him to their room