Chapter 11: Getting Comfortable

(Match's pov)
For the next few minutes all that can really be heard were arguments from gelatin and coiny on where everyone will sleep.

"Okay okay! Gelatin, i think its good to say that you should let either leafy or match stay in a room" coiny broke the arguments by trying to find a solution.

"Okay then where will i sleep!" Gelatin exclaimed.

"On the couch?-"

"Where is firey going to sleep. Yeah i dont think you saw much of this."

"You know what, if you want i can like, take the couch" i finally said.

"Match no, we want the guests to sleep well."

"Oh i can sleep on the couch! I usually sleep in a biggggg nest!" Yikes, really? Is that like, even comfortable. We all looked at her as she smiled at all of us.

"Change of plans, leafy your sleeping in my room since im the only one with a proper bed" coiny said. "Match, you can sleep in gelatins room since even without a proper bed he sleeps in a mattress-"

"Noooo but then where am I gonna sleep!"

"Gelatin, we only have one option."

"Yeah and that option is literally taken too!-"

"Would you two knock it off!" We all turned as we finally heard firey speak. "You two. Just take the couch" he said as he walked to the kitchen.

"What's up with him?..." gelatin said.

"Yeah, ive seen him upset but never like this..." coiny rubbed the back of his head.

"Do you think maybe we should, go check on him?" Gelatin suggested, but before any of us could do that leafy was already making her way there.

"I'm sure leafy will help him out, let's just get ready to bed" coiny began dragging gelatin to the couch.

"Be careful with my stuff!" I heard gelatin say as the two left. These knuckleheads are pretty weird.

I make my way into gelatins room...this place is a dump.

As if things get worse there's so much stuff on the floor and papers, does he sleep in this mess?! Well, from what i know he's the only one that has, or well, had a job to pay for this place. He really needs to tidy up this place. I know i may be just a guest but i took the liberty to clean the room for him, i wasnt just about to sleep in an entire mess.

....

After what seemed like an eternity i finally got the room cleaned, papers piled up stacked neatly on the desk, pillows organized on the mattress, items and supplies in the drawers. And glasses he doesnt even wear on, wait. Glasses? I look at the lenses, these are actual glasses, so what are they doing here?

I hear the door open as i see gelatin peeking. "Sorry- i just wanted to get some blankets and- woah" he looked around to see the neat cleaning work i did. "Aw match, you didnt need to do this."

"I didnt like, want to have to sleep in the mess" i nervously chuckled.

"Heh, sorry about that, oh hey are those my glasses?" He looked to see me holding them.

"I wanna assume so" i put them on him. "Can you even see without them?"

"Well...i can try, its just very blurry" he began laughing.

"You should like, wear them on more so you can see. I get that maybe you like, think it looks a bit silly but if it's necessary its necessary" i said then giving him a blanket.