No more chapters (APRIL FOOLS PRANK)

I have some bad news to everyone. But it's something I gotta announce so that I don't get your hopes up. I've been thinking about it for a while and it's really for the best. I'm canceling this book. I've put a lot of hard work into it and it's been fun, but I'm not feeling motivated to work on it anymore. I'm sorry to everyone, this is definitely the update you didn't want, but I've tried my best to continue and the spark is not there anymore. And I can't keep making chapters with all my motivation and my happiness for this book being gone. I hope you guys can understand.

APRIL FOOLS! I AINT DONE WITH THIS BOOK! There's so much I have planned! And so much more fireafy to write about! I will however apologize for taking too long on the next chapter. School and side projects have been a big focus, but I can promise you guys there will be a chapter this month! I'm working on it!
Also i would appreciate it if you guys weren't mean about how long I'm taking, as much as I'd love to write chapters every week I don't have that time and motivation all the time. So give me time please!
Don't worry guys, this book isn't going anywhere, I'll see you guys in the next chapter ;)
-Ace