⇢ 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵

NATASHA SPOKE WITH their new guest for over an hour. Afterward, she wanted to talk with Y/N. They stood on their porch that overlooked the backyard.

There, Harry was standing around rather awkwardly. He was watching Nikolai and Maggie by their basketball hoop playing. The ball rolled to him and he picked it up, smiling as he handed it back to the little boy.

"He could only name a few people." Natasha spoke as they looked at them.

Y/N leaned against the balustrade. "Who?"

"First there's Norman, who was his father. He says he died a couple of years ago. Then some girl named Mary Jane. Went to high school with him."

Y/N nodded as he listened. Natasha continued.

"Then it got weird...once he mentioned the third."

"Shoot."

Natasha looked at him. "He said Peter. Peter Parker."

Y/N looked away from the backyard and at his wife. He raised a brow.

"Peter Parker?" He asked. "We thinking the same one?"

"Just to be sure I showed him a picture...but he said it wasn't him. Harry also said Peter went to high school with him."

Y/N let a sigh and rubbed his neck. "Weird. So there's some other guy named Peter Parker out there? From a long time ago maybe?"

"I don't know." She replied. "I looked up his supposed father, Norman Osborn..."

"Is he dead?" Y/N asked, still having the hypothesis that Harry was an out-of-time super soldier like him

"No." She replied. "He's a tech tycoon that's out of state at the moment. I was still researching him before I came to you."

"Does the internet say he has a son?"

Natasha shrugged and pulled out her phone. With a few searches, she pulled up a picture of Norman Osborn and his family. In a photo, it showed him with his son...a teenager.

"Harry Osborn?" Y/N asked as he looked at the photo. "What the hell? How does this make any sense?"

"There's already a Harry?" Natasha also asked and looked out at the man in their backyard. "Then who the hell is this guy?"

Suddenly, there was a flurry of sparks nearby. It also caught the attention of the kids and Harry. In moments, Doctor Stephen Strange stepped out of it and onto their yard. He looked around before finally spotting Y/N on his porch.

 He looked around before finally spotting Y/N on his porch