⇢ 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

ELEANOR WAS IN the car as Wilson Fisk towered over it, prepared to finish the Bishop matriarch off himself. He had already killed her driver and her escort.

"Let's talk, Eleanor." He said.

Suddenly there was a shout.

"Stay away from my mom!" Kate commanded as she pointed her bow at Kingpin.

"What are you going to do with that?" Kingpin asked the archer as he turned around.

Kate shot an arrow at him, which pierced through his floral shirt but stopped at the armored vest beneath. He broke the arrow off with a swipe of his cane.

"What?" Kate muttered in disbelief.

She shot a grappling arrow at him but the large man grabbed the projectile, tugging the wire and pulling Kate toward him. He backhanded her and sent the girl flying backward.

"The daughter..." Fisk said as he fixed his cufflinks and took off his large coat. He discarded his hat as well. "Eleanor's right. You've gotten too close."

Kate groaned and lifted her head, feeling the sting of his backhand from before. Fisk towered over her and brandished his cane.

Suddenly, he heard the rev of an engine. He looked to his right but couldn't react as Eleanor drove her car into Fisk.

Kingpin slowly got up, being able to despite being hit by a car at full speed

Kingpin slowly got up, being able to despite being hit by a car at full speed. Kate noticed this and leaped through the hole, now standing face-to-face with Fisk.

"Where you going, big guy?" She taunted before jumping up and trying to punch him.

Fisk moved away and grabbed her bow. Kate still held on as he dragged her across the floor.

"You're in over your head!" He exclaimed and threw her down.

He left her there and made her way to the broken wall, adamant about killing Eleanor. Kate quickly retrieved her bow and shot an electrical net arrow that blocked his path.

Fisk snarled and looked back, seeing Kate charging him. She swung her bow but Fisk grabbed it and hit her in the stomach, the force sending the archer flying into a gingerbread house display.

Kate dropped her quiver during the struggle. She crawled over to get it, but Kingpin grabbed her and threw her across the room. He picked up the quiver and pulled out the trick arrows.

"Mind your own business!" He yelled as he broke the bundle of arrows in half.

Kate panted as she looked up, then sprang to her feet to engage Fisk. She jumped onto his arm and wrapped her legs around it, but the large man simply flailed his limb and threw her off.