Chapter 27

Chapter  27

    In the evening, Fu Yancheng stayed in the study for a while to hold a small meeting with the branch leaders, while Jian Ling relaxed and did yoga outside.

    Just halfway through relaxing the body, the phone vibrated continuously on the sofa not far away.

    Whether it was before marrying into Fu's family or now, Jian Ling's social circle is relatively simple, and she doesn't have many contacts on her mobile phone. While doing yoga, she has already gone through all the people who might call her.

    Thinking of this, she slowly exhaled and stood there in an elbow stand in the air.

    After Fu Yancheng finished his work, Jian Ling's cell phone was still ringing when he came out in a wheelchair, and he watched her stagnant in the air with her eyes closed, not knowing what she was thinking.

    "Come down and answer the phone," he said.

    Jian Ling opened her eyes, but her posture remained unchanged, "I'm busy, help me."

    Fu Yancheng looked at her coldly and exhaled again, took the mobile phone on the table and pressed the answer button.

    "Jian Ling, what on earth are you trying to do?!" Zhou Hui's hysterical voice came quickly.

    Fu Yancheng glanced displeasedly at the person who opened his eyes and looked this way, and knew that Jian Ling would not let him touch her phone, "I'm Fu Yancheng.

    " It took several seconds to speak again, but the whole tone changed obviously, "Um, it's Yan Cheng, I'm Jian Ling's mother." The panic could be clearly heard in the other party's voice.

    "Hmm." The man hummed as a response.

    Ok? Zhou Hui fell silent again. Although she was dissatisfied with Fu Yancheng, who didn't give face at all, she could only say in the end, "...Where's Jian Ling? Ask her to answer the phone. I have something urgent."

    "No." The man Concisely and concisely , "I'll tell you what's going on. If it's okay, we're going to rest."

    Zhou Hui, "???"

    "..." Jian Ling finally didn't collapse and fell to the ground.

    Seeing that the other party still didn't speak, Fu Yancheng frowned and hung up the phone directly.

    "Are you infected?" she said, not looking good at Jane's family.

    "Be fierce and she won't pester you again next time." The man put down his phone and went straight into the bedroom.

    Jian Ling shrugged her shoulders and did not deny it. She got up from the yoga mat, picked up her mobile phone and looked through the previous missed calls. There were more than a dozen calls in a while.

    It was Jian Ling who went out by herself to try on clothes the next morning. Someone accompanied her yesterday just because of the right time and place. If that person was to accompany her to try on clothes, she would not have the confidence for the time being.

    After briefly explaining to the servant at home, she drove away when she saw Yu Ting arrive at the villa.

    Fu Yancheng watched the red SUV drive out of the garage, and stood by the window for a while before calling Yu Ting in.

    "Has anyone been found?" he asked.

    "There are already clues. I don't think it will take long." Yu Ting put all the materials on the project and the final quality inspection data in front of Fu Yancheng.