Chapter 40

Chapter  40

    Jian Ling is actually better at company affairs than working as a young mistress or catwalking at home, but she has spent a lot of time in shopping malls in her previous life, so she doesn't have much nostalgia for these.

    On the contrary, she tends to try new things. In this life, she will experience the life of a little woman.

    Although Fu Yancheng intends to let her get in touch with these things of the company, she doesn't want to say too much, as long as it doesn't endanger the foundation of the Fu family, she will not stretch her hands so far for the time being.

    This catwalk has caused a lot of noise, rash actions will only make it difficult for Fu Yancheng to do well in the company, so besides accompanying Fu Yancheng recently, she wants to rectify the name of the daughter-in-law of the Fu family, lest some people gossip and say that Fu Yancheng is short-sighted. Take a sperm and come back.

    The next night, Jian Ling took the initiative to accompany Han Li to the gathering of the wives in the circle.

    In this circle, if you have any connections, you can make a fortune, and no matter how many people squeeze their heads, they want to come in.

    This is also the reason why Jian Changhan deliberately sent Jian Xintong in. He didn't want to miss any opportunity, even a girl who had no blood relationship.

    Fu Yancheng watched Jian Ling come out of the room in a water-colored long dress, and unconsciously lingered on her for a few more seconds, "I'll ask Yu Ting to take you there."

    "There is a driver at home, so I just went with my mother It's just a meal, you can leave it to your assistant to go home and rest." Jian Ling sat on the sofa and hung up the earrings in her hand, raised her hand and poured a glass of water for Fu Yancheng, "Is there anything you want to eat? I'll come back to help you tonight Pack it."

    As soon as these words came out, there was an illusion that the identities of the two were reversed, the wife went out to look for food, and the husband waited at home with peace of mind.

    "It's not that I don't cook at home." Fu Yancheng said, besides, he never cared about eating.

    "You haven't gone out for the past two days, and you should change your taste occasionally." Jian Ling changed his mind as he spoke, "I knew you would say that, and I can figure it out myself."

    Watching Jian Ling go downstairs, Fu Yancheng leaned He was in a daze on the chair behind him, he was always inexplicably agitated recently.

    Obviously, he has already adapted to this kind of life where he can't sit down at will, but these two days he has begun to worry about gains and losses, and he has become sensitive to everything around him, and he eagerly wants to stand up.

    The servant who took care of Fu Yancheng went home today, and the others were not allowed to go upstairs without permission.

    Before Jian Ling left, she worriedly went up to the fourth floor to remind Fu Yanming to follow Han Li into the car.

    "Yan Cheng's legs have gotten better recently, he can take care of himself, don't worry." Han Li patted Jian Ling's hand in the car, and said in relief.

    Jian Ling remembered the state where he directly hugged himself that night, and he felt at ease to follow Han Li and chat with the wives, to be a competent and well-behaved daughter-in-law, and to intervene in some of his own when they were discussing investment or financial management. Sentence opinion.

    The tone is neither humble nor overbearing, so that the listener can't help but feel that it makes sense.

    Before leaving, the Mrs. Cao above smiled and asked Han Liduo to bring Jian Ling over for a walk.