Chapter 43

Chapter  43

    Fu Yancheng was operated on one year after Jian Ling left. Jian Ling's leaving without saying goodbye once caused him to fall into self-doubt. Before she left, he desperately wanted to get better, but after she left, he suddenly found that he A year of muddling along is actually pretty good.

    After getting a response from Germany, they pushed back and forth for various reasons. It was not until the company was completely on holiday at the end of the year that they had time to fly over to have the surgery done.

    And this year, Fu Yancheng had self-doubt for the first time. He thought that no one knew him better than him. From childhood to adulthood, Fu Yancheng felt that he knew what he wanted and what kind of life he wanted to live.

    If it wasn't for the car accident, Fu Yancheng felt that he might never get married. Before Jian Ling left, he thought that after the divorce, he would return to his previous state.

    In the end, Nai He still underestimated his feelings for Jian Ling and overestimated his selflessness as a man.

    After Jian Ling left, he had asked himself countless times, if he had realized his feelings for Jian Ling earlier, would he have let her go? Fu Yancheng came up with the answer countless times, he would not.

    Even now, every time I think about it, I want to kill myself.

    After Jian Ling left, Fu’s villa was redecorated once, but the third floor of the villa remained unchanged. Han Li asked the designer to send him plans many times, but Fu Yancheng didn’t want the servants to move his things and said he had to tidy them up by himself. , and later used the excuse that the company was too busy and couldn't organize it all the time. Han Li, who had been doing this repeatedly, was also annoyed, and directly ignored his third floor.

    At that time, Fu Yanming casually laughed at his brother, who divorced his sister-in-law, so isn't he afraid of touching the scene?

    I thought that my brother would at least give him a shudder, but Fu Yancheng just stared at the computer in front of him in a daze, which made people very puzzled.

    Back then when the two divorced, he thought that his elder brother finally couldn't stand living with a woman.

    In the days that followed, Fu Yanming paid special attention to the situation on the third floor. He gradually discovered that not only the decoration of the third floor had not been changed, but even the clothes that Jian Ling hadn't taken away in the cloakroom were hanging there intact.

    Fu Yanming was shocked. Is this still the brother he knew? Is this the rhythm of chasing his wife's crematorium?

    He shook his head in his heart. If he had known earlier, why bother now? Wouldn't it be fine if he didn't get a divorce? Anyway, Jian Ling is a sister-in-law that he quite likes.

    Life is not a dog-blooded drama, and if some love is not regrettable, you will have the opportunity to regret it.

    Jian Ling has completely disappeared since the divorce, and has never contacted Jian's family. After Jian Mingyang found out, he went to trouble Fu Yancheng several times. It seems that Fu Yancheng hid Jian Ling.

    Jian Ling left very suddenly at the beginning, and no one explained it. The people she knew were the Fu family and the Jian family, and she had no close friends. She only signed the divorce agreement and left City A. I don't know if she was afraid of Fu Yancheng's regret or worried about herself. regret.     ?Actually, apart from Fu Yancheng who remained silent about Jian Ling's departure, everyone else felt somewhat regretful, especially Fu Yanming, who spent the most time with Jian Ling and knew Jian Ling's usual state best. He really treats his brother well, and he also treats them as family members.     Not for money, not for the background of the Fu family.     If you were not sure at the beginning, Jian Ling's action of returning all her assets when she left said everything. She really didn't want anything. Invisibly, Fu Yanming still admired her.     He left Fu's house and did not return to Jane's house. He believed that she must be living the life he wanted at the moment.     Fu Yanming was admitted to University A, and also chose trade-related business majors. He originally planned to study medicine, but Fu Yancheng also found a doctor for his leg, and no one in his family agreed that he should study medicine. He always felt that if Fu Yanming studied medicine, he would be killing sentient beings.     When he first chose a major, what Fu Yanming thought about the most was when he and Jian Ling opened a restaurant and tasted food together. Those were the moments that made him really think about his future.     Fu Yancheng asked him to do odd jobs in the company during the summer vacation. Fu Yanming was actually a little reluctant. No one knew that he was the second youngest of the Fu family, and no one dared to let him do odd jobs. Popularity, even if it's a fool's day.