Chapter 28

Chapter  28

    But Jian Ling was used to seeing the twists and turns in the circle, thinking carefully about Jian Xintong's usual rank, she couldn't help thinking deeply, when will this person attack sideways.

    Thinking of the various eyes in Jing Shuangshuang's studio today, he sighed silently. Sometimes entering a new field is very fresh and fun, but it will inevitably lead to troubles in various aspects.

    Such is life everywhere.

    Seeing Fu Yancheng's wheelchair coming out of the study, she rubbed it against the pillow and couldn't help but wonder if her life was too comfortable recently, causing her to lose her fighting spirit.

    But Fu Yancheng also saw her in a low mood, and the direction of the wheelchair that he wanted to replay directly stopped not far from Jian Ling.

    Seeing him stop, Jian Ling's lips curled up and she raised her hand to touch him, but someone directly avoided her, and her smiling face that had just bloomed collapsed again.

    "Stingy..."

    Fu Yancheng saw that she didn't care about her image at all, and then threw a blanket to her, "You've made headlines, did you see it?"

    "How do you know?" Jian Ling raised her eyebrows and leaned on her body. Get up, "So you pay so much attention to me?"

    "You are from the Fu family now." Fu Yancheng began to emphasize for no reason.

    "...Oh oh oh!" Jian Ling couldn't see that this person was blurring the key points, but he was already very satisfied, knowing that this person was paying attention to himself was a great improvement, "It won't affect the company's image Don't worry."

    Fu Yancheng's lips twitched, wanting to explain something more, but seeing a sly look in her eyes, he turned the wheelchair and chose to go in directly.

    Jian Ling got up depressed and followed in, "Today I asked Yan Ming to come to you to study, has he gone?"

    She watched Fu Yancheng simply support the servant on his arm and went to the bed, shaking her head, sometimes A man's self-esteem and willpower are really incredible.

    "Come on, your math scores have improved a lot." Fu Yancheng said, "You've worked hard."

    Jian Ling didn't hide her character in front of Fu Yancheng at all. Hearing this, she sat cross-legged on Fu Yancheng's side of the bed.

    "Then do I have a reward?" Jian Ling stared at Fu Yancheng for a moment, "In the past, my mother hired him such an expensive tutor, but it didn't have any obvious effect.

    " It's about being happy, what reward do you need?" Fu Yancheng deliberately teased her.

    "Fu Yancheng, I am your wife first and then his sister-in-law. I did all this because of you."

    Fu Yancheng casually took the book in his hand, "An extra one million quota every month?"

    "It's amazing to be rich! ?!" Jian Ling grabbed the book in his hand, "From tomorrow onwards, you will make up lessons for Fu Yanming, and I will quit."

    Fu Yancheng laughed, "I don't want to make up one million a month? You act as a model for someone Can I get one million?"

    "It's hard to buy, I'm willing." Jian Ling said.

    "Didn't you agree to make up lessons? Don't you want to?"

    "Fu Yancheng!" Jian Ling gritted her teeth and called him.