Chapter 63

Chapter  63 End of Text

    "Are you serious? Your Fu Yancheng is so clingy, can you agree to go out?"

    "Why do I need his permission?" Jian Ling didn't understand very much, "I'm an independent person!"

    Jing Shuangshuang was choked After a while, "...that's true, but Fu Yancheng..."

    "What do you care about Fu Yancheng, you clean up tonight, and we will leave when Fu Yancheng goes to work tomorrow."

    Jing Shuangshuang, "..."

    That night, Jian Ling transformed Became a clingy little goblin, made Fu Yancheng obsessed with everything, went to work the next morning refreshed, and secretly praised his wife for being more and more considerate.

    But what he didn't expect was that as soon as he left, Jing Shuangshuang parked the car in Fu Yancheng's parking space.

    After making a phone call, Jian Ling entered the garage with the suitcase packed in advance.

    Seeing how tightly wrapped Jian Ling was, Jing Shuangshuang tugged at the silk scarf around her neck amusedly, "What are you dressed up for?"

    "Forget it, let's go first, and I will complain to you at the airport." Jian Ling shook her head for a while. .

    The two quickly passed the registration gate all the way, Jian Ling was about to untie the silk scarf on her body, Jing Shuangshuang looked at her neck, and laughed to death, "You still have the strength to run today, I respect you for being a man."

    Jian Ling waved his hand , Glancing at the time of landing, "So I started to catch up on sleep. It's easy for me to go out."

    "Where is Fu Yancheng?"

    Jian Ling put on the blindfold weakly, "We'll talk when we land." The

    two returned City A has often traveled abroad before, but this time he did not choose to go out, and chose a city suitable for vacation in China.

    After landing at the hotel and settling down, Jian Ling didn't know that Fu Yancheng was about to get off work, so she stood on the sea view balcony and asked Jing Shuangshuang to take a photo of herself.

    Jian Ling directly forwarded the photo to Fu Yancheng, [Mr. Fu, look at your baby, is it beautiful? 】

    Fu Yancheng subconsciously wanted to say she was beautiful, but after taking a closer look at the background, she suddenly had a bad feeling, and immediately dialed, "Where are you?

    " "

    Fu Yancheng, "..." He said that Jian Ling was a little abnormal yesterday, so he was holding back here, "Where did you go to play?"

    "In order to prevent you from skipping work, keep it secret!" Jian Ling said, "You make good money, I'll go back after two days of playing."

    Fu Yancheng didn't believe it, "Are you sure it's only two days?"

    "Well..." Jian Ling didn't have the confidence, "Guess?"

    "You better be like this, or I will fly by myself Go and catch you." Fu Yancheng hung up the phone resentfully.

    Looking at the screen that had been hung up, Jian Ling clicked his tongue, "Men are terrible."

    Afterwards, the two had a high sea for a day, had a big dinner by the sea the next day, and played on the beach with a few foreign sportsmen all afternoon. volleyball.