Chapter 22...

Remember 3 chapters a day. So go back to Chapter 20 to read from the last update! If not you will be lost!!! <3 Another reminder there will be smut for a few more chapters. If you don't like that, skip it. No mention of Condoms/birth control. No babies in this book!

"Sorry but none of the roads are open. Snow plows can't even get through until late tonight or tomorrow."

"It's Christmas Eve." I said like that would make any difference.

"We're sorry. We can give you guys some vouchers for dining." She sent me a sympathetic smile. I know there was nothing she could do about the roads being cleared but it still sucked. We were going to be here on Christmas Eve.

"Thank you." Logan shot her a smile as she handed him some vouchers. Might as well take advantage of getting some food.

With a hand on my lower back Logan gently steered me away from the front desk. Behind us was a line of people probably asking the same thing.

When we got out of the shower this morning it was only 10 o'clock which would have been a good time for us to hit the road. But as soon as we opened the blinds and saw the 6 inches of new snow we knew our chances of leaving were slim to none. Now the lady just confirmed we were stuck here for another night.

A part of me was relieved. It gave Logan and I another day together, which I wasn't complaining about. But the fact it was Christmas Eve and we wouldn't be able to be around family. I wanted Logan to experience his first Lynn/Mikelson Christmas.

"You should probably call your brother and let him know." Logan suggested as we headed back to the restaurant inside the hotel to get some late breakfast.

I grimaced at having to call my brother. He already yelled at me this morning because I hadn't answered my phone. It died last night and as soon as I plugged it in I had at least 20 missed calls and 30 unread texts. Almost all were from my brother wondering where the hell I was. I had a feeling Aubrey had to stop him from getting in the car to come find me.

When I finally called him back a little bit ago explaining about my phone he gave me the what for. You would almost think Knox was my father and not my brother with how he was acting.

"You do it." I shoved my phone towards him.

"Why me?" Logan shook his head pushing my phone back towards me.

"Cause you're his best friend."

"You're his sister." When I narrowed my eyes at Logan he just shrugged like that was reason enough.

"Screw you." I muttered.

"You already did." He nudged me with a smirk. I tried to keep my glare in place but my lips twitched. We've done more than just screwed.

Pulling up my contacts I hovered over my brothers name. Seeing another name below it I didn't even hesitate in hitting call. The phone only rang a few times before they picked up.

"Hey Liv."

I smiled at the voice of my brother wife, Aubrey.

"Hey Aub. Happy Christmas Eve." I could hear her moving in the background as if she was leaving the room. I bet a hundred bucks my brother was in that room.

"Happy Christmas Eve. So I take it this call isn't a good one since you are calling me?" I sighed. She knew me so well.

"There's no way we are going to make it tonight. There's at least 6 new inches of snow and none of the snow plows can get through to clean the roads until tonight."