Chapter 23...

You're going to pay for that.

Logan's words sent a shiver down my spine. My lips quirked up at his words as my mouth opened, further digging my grave.

"I'd like to see you try." The pressure on my neck increased just enough that I gasped. I knew Logan could easily squeeze my throat and cut off all my air. Hell he could probably snap my neck pretty easily. But the pressure on my throat only turned me on.

"We'll see if you can still talk after I'm done fucking you."

The whine that left my lips was embarrassing but I didn't care as my hips ground against his crotch.

"So needy." Logan's other hand came up, his thumb brushing at my nipple through my bra. "Underneath the good girl persona is a needy slut. I always knew there was a side to you that needed to be coaxed out." His roughly grabbed the front of my bra and yanked down until my my breasts popped out.

Logan kept his grip on my neck as he grabbed and played with my nipples, making me cry out. It felt like an eternity of him teasing me. He only stuck to my chest and when I tried to get myself off by grinding against him he easily trapped my legs with his so I couldn't move my lower half.

"Logan."

"Not running your mouth anymore, huh." He taunted.

"Stop teasing me." I groaned when he pinched my nipple hard.

"Where's the fun in that."

"Please. I need..."

"Tell me what you want and maybe I'll give it." I whined again which only made Logan grin. "Use your words baby."

"Fuck me." My chest flushed at my words but I needed him inside of me right now.

"Hmm that's what I wanted to hear."

Letting go of my throat, Logan made quick work of undoing my bra and flinging it off to the side. Impatient I reached down and shimmed out of my underwear until I laid there naked beneath him. He was still wearing his sweats and when he pulled back I noticed the wet spot on the front. My cheeks heated at the fact I did that.

Thankfully he didn't comment on it as he got off the bed and pulled his sweats down. I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth as the length of him popped out from his sweats and hit his lower stomach.

All thoughts left my head as I laid there watching him stroke himself while staring down at me. I've never felt more vulnerable in my life but the way Logan looked at me I felt sexy. I don't think I've ever had someone look at me the way he does.

With confidence I didn't even know I had, I brought my hands down to cup my breasts. Logan's eyes tracking every movement. My eyes were glued to his hand as he went from base to tip. As much as I wanted him inside of me right now there was something else I wanted to do.

Sitting up I moved onto my hands and knees. With my heart pounding in my chest I crawled towards Logan. I tried to be sexy but I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot.

"Liv." Logan's voice came out all gravely as he watched me.

The bed was perfect height for me to be on my hands and knees with Logan standing there; my face aligned with his cock. I've wanted to do this the past two days but every time I tried Logan would shake his head and make me come instead. It was finally my turn to repay the favor.

Logan opened his mouth to say something, probably to tell me I didn't have to, but I quickly silenced him by sticking my tongue out and licking the head. Any kind of protest died on his lips.