Author's Note

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this <3 I just wanted to announce a couple of things :)

1)There WILL be one more update to this story: the epilogue. I'm not exactly sure when it'll come out but it definitely will. The story may be over but there are a few points of it I'd like to address in a way that can give some closure before this story becomes something I don't touch on anymore.

2)There's an 80% chance I'll be publishing another mha character x reader story soon. I've already made the plot, most of the timeline, the cover, the description, all that is left is to actually write it. The reason it's not a 100% chance is because I'm still nervous about it. 

I'm trying something completely new. Barely any fluff, more intensity than anything. If you're interested in trying it out then you're more than welcome to, but like I said before, it won't be as much of a 'fluff and laughter' story as this one, so I won't take offense if it's not your thing. If I do publish it the updates will look a little different: I'll probably do about 2 per week than daily so I can adjust to the new themes.

3)Wattpad confuses me. It has this story ranked as #1 out of 591 stories in 'ShinsoHitoshi', which is awesome, but I only have 12 readers on there so I'm baffled on how that's even possible.

That's all. I just wanted you guys to expect the next and last update :) check the new story coming out soon if you're interested!!Thank you all so much for reading, it was always my favorite thing to see you guys comment and give your thoughts, so thank you to those who commented often too!!