Prolouge

A/N

[Messages/Calls]

"Thoughts"

*Sound Effects*

"Speaking"

________________________________________________________________________________

A wish...

...one that bears the blindness of those who want it to become true...

...a desire that can be real or a dream...

...a bright hope that shines on the strong...

...and a fallen damnation for the weak in the end...

...depending on the soul's wish, this word is believable...

...for all that is possible, is possible...

...and for all that is impossible, is impossible...

...when the will of the strong desires for the impossible...

...will it be granted?

...if so, then let that wish come true...

...as the soul has earned the favor of the gods and goddesses, they never knew...

...let their desire sate their satisfaction...

... allow their hope to become what they achieved...

...and pray that it won't become what they regret in the end...

________________________________________________________________________________

White ceiling

The first thing I see in the morning after that horrid alarm.

I'm Watanabe Ryo. Ryo is my first name, and Watanabe is my last. I am a 22-year-old man who works as a freelancer in web design. I'm your typical otaku who loves to read manga and watch anime. I also play games that have those anime aspects to them.

My day starts with me having some Vietnam flashbacks in bed because of the alarm. I checked my phone, and it was 8:30 am on Saturday. I then realized I would have a hangout with my online friends at 10 am. Welp, it's still early to leave, so I'll play some Arknights for a while.

TIME SKIP

After a while, I beat some challenging campaign levels, finished the daily mission, upgraded some of my operators, acquired a bunch of supplies, and finished with Mostima's voice lines in the lobby, my favorite operator. Looking at the clock on my wall, I realized it was already 9:30 am.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap..." I panicked while heading straight to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I did a god speed dress up. I then headed straight to the front door with my clothes and hair still wet from the shower. I then closed and locked the door of my room and immediately waltzed my way to the meeting area.

TIME SKIP

In the middle of the city, I finally arrived at my destination. The meeting area that one of my friends suggested was called Coffee-Chill. I then went inside this cafe and saw it looked ordinary, with a bar in front. I got myself a place and just relaxed there.