Hear Me Out

I have a few things I wanna say about what is going to happened in the near future for this story.

But first...

Thank you all for reading this story, even though there is only the Prologue.  :)

I usually write down stories since I keep having the feeling of excitement on the "What If" moments after reading stories in Wattpad. It is nice to see that there are people like you guys who wants to take a look at mine.

Now that I that said my "thank you", let me tell you the real reason.

In the upcoming future, I plan to release a chapter at least once every two weeks. If you guys happened to see that I hadn't posted any chapters after two weeks, then there are two possible scenarios. 

First is that I am busy with stuff. There will be a time I will be away since the next few months are gonna find a way to make me feel tired. 

For the other reason is that I might forgot about it due to things like the first reason. These two are both the reasons why I hadn't posted a chapter yet.

And now that I have said my part, let me show you guys a small sneak peak for the next chapter that I'm working on at the end after I say goodbye

I hope it somehow piques your interest since this is the first time I put a sneak peak.

And with that, I'll be off. 

(Not mine btw)

(Not mine btw)

..."It looks like the soul connected to the wish has finally arrived"...

..."I didn't think that the nightmare would still haunt me even after having a different body"...

..."Lise, how are they still after me!?"...