Phase 4: Kaori and The Sleepy Cosplayer

A/N

[Messages/Calls]

"Thoughts"

*Sound Effects*

"Speaking"

________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Adyton, HB is currently busy looking at the three floating screens. Each screen represents some kind of personal information, with a picture of a person on the top left corner of the screen.

"Hm..." HB reads at one of the screens.

"Skills, saved. Character, saved. The system, I am kind of annoyed." HB said as it stared at it. "The fact that they are treating their system like some kind of smartphone is what annoys me."

"One of them even requested a Spotify app. What do they take me for? A mechanic?" HB calmly complained before sighing in return. "Still, it is their choice to pick these. They just have to hope that they'll put them to good use."

While HB is checking the screen, there are two girls not far away from HB. They are Akari and Rin, the same people who died in the explosion.

"C'mon, Rin! We have to go and see what Ryo has brought us this time!" Akari said excitedly while tugging on Rin's shirt.

"Hold it, Akari. Let me at least finish writing down the things I want on my system." Rin replied to her as she hastily wrote down on a floating black screen with a pen that looked like it was made out of black smoke.

While the two are talking to each other, HB lifts its left arm, which reveals a purple glove.

"TEMPO." As HB said, a runic symbol appeared on its hand and glows lightly. It then floats and morphs into a bunch of numbers.

"11:32 pm, huh." HB said. "This task is surely going to wreck my sleep schedule for today."

Akari, who is impatiently waiting for Rin to finish, was able to hear what HB just said.

"Wait, does he sleep like a normal human?" She wondered as she looked at HB with curiosity.

...

Here, I hope it didn't take long," Rin said as she passed the black paper to HB.

"No worries, Miss Suzuki." HB said as it examined the paper that Rin wrote.

"So these are the things that you requested on your system, correct?" HB asks Rin.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Well then..." HB threw the paper in the air, which quickly burned in an instant. "It's time that I send both of you off to your destination."

HB raised its left arm once more and chanted a single word.