Phase 1: Reborn

A/N

[Messages/Calls]

"Thoughts"

*Sound Effects*

"Speaking"

... = pause found in the sentence

________________________________________________________________________________

Once in a lifetime, anyone could say that being in a pitch-black room is not very welcoming, especially since it could bring people with nyctophobia to their knees and make them pray to some being they believe in. These dark places are dangerous places to stay when the sense of sight becomes useless in their darkness.

You, readers, know this kind of knowledge about dark places from video games or stories you heard of before. Like the predator hunting in the dark and awaiting for their prey to come by.

Now one would say in lines like, "Why don't we just light up the whole place instead?" The answer to that is...

...You can't.

I know it may sound wrong since any place can be lit up, but not all at the same time.

Universal rules tell us that there is always a balance in things. Without balance, everything about it would just crumble to destruction. There is a saying, "When there is light, then there is darkness," and vice versa.

In the universe, there is only one place where it is unbeknownst to everyone, even to divine beings. The dimension has multiple titles that can be named.

Dark

Null

Abyss

Blank

Void

Nothing

Such bland names were given to the unknown dimension as its ancient names were forgotten for who-knows-how-long. A world where one could say that it is like a dark room from horror stories, but it is real. No one knows how or why this place exists, not even the divine beings who call themselves Gods or Goddesses.

Except for this being.

(Author: Name of the being will be nicknamed HB)

Deep in the dark, unknown place, the Hooded Being stands tall as if it's floating in mid-air. It wears a grey cloak that covers its whole body. It stood there for a while until the air around it started to move.

The air slithered to the eye level of the being and began to condense itself into a ball. Then, with a *poof* sound, a dark screen floats in its place. HB stood there, looking at the emerging screen.

"...ha" HB sighs with a low, distorted tone.

"What is wrong with me?" HB said as it continued to gaze at the dark screen. "I shouldn't be doing this. I could ignore the wish right now and do something productive instead." HB says to itself.