Phase 2: YOU'RE A WIZARD, MOSTIMA!

A/N

[Messages/Calls]

"Thoughts"

*Sound Effects*

"Speaking"

________________________________________________________________________________

Everything looks the same, no matter where I go. Trees, trees, trees, and more trees. Just a bunch of wooden plants blocking my view. It's been 2 hours or so since I explored this giant forest.

"Ha..." I sighed at my situation.

"If only I knew where the direction to the city was, then I wouldn't be walking around like a mouse in a maze," I said.

SORRY IF I WASN'T ABLE TO HELP

"Stop apologizing, Lise. It's not your fault for not having the ability to track down locations." I told her since ever since we left, I asked if she could locate the city, but couldn't do it. "Besides, it's been only 2 hours since our departure. Nothing dangerous has appeared for now."

"The worst case scenario is me starving to death since I have zero experience foraging for plants to eat," I said as I continued to walk.

I COULD CALCULATE THE DISTANCE FROM OUR POSITION TO THE CLOSEST CITY IF YOU ALLOW ME TO.

"Really? Can you do it now?" I asked.

I CAN, THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM, HOWEVER...

"That would be?" I asked her.

...TIME, IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS TO GATHER DATA AND ANALYZE THE SURROUNDINGS. IT MIGHT TAKE DAYS DEPENDING ON THE DISTANCE FROM THE CITY.

...

"Let's just keep walking

"Let's just keep walking. I bet there'll be something new instead of waiting," I told her.

WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN I MADE?

"We'll put that on hold first, Lise," I said, as I don't plan to wait on one spot. I am getting a bit hungry every minute.

TIME SKIP

"Hot, why is it so fricking hot here?" I complained as I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"I don't get it. I am out in the open. There's supposed to be at least some wind blowing here, but no," I said while I looked at the ground ahead of me.

The ground was filled with fallen leaves that had just been blown away from the branches. "Either the weather is broken or it's just not my day to be here," I said.