Chapter 20 - Surpise Guests

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Your mum?"

I nodded not knowing what to say. I grabbed Justin's hand and quickly continued walking until a heard a voice.

"Chanel?!"

I stopped walking. I stayed still in my spot. I didn't move an inch.

"Chanel? Is that you?"

I turned around and faced my mother I barely saw. I saw Justin out of the corner of my eye watching me. Sighing, I said, "Yes mum, its me."

"Oh my gosh!" She dropped her things and ran to me with open arms and engulfed me into a bear hug.

"How have you been?" Mum asked me.

"I've been great. How about you?"

"Eh, I could be better but i am now that I've seen you!" she happily said. She looked towards Justin. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y-Youre-" she stuttered.

"Justin Bieber, its an honour to meet you ma'am." he said with a smile on his face. Mum looked at me and then leaped forward gave Justin a hug as well.

"I'm Melissa, Chanel's mother. Nice to meet you too." She smiled. I looked at Justin and then at mum.

"Mum, why don't you come over and we can catch up? By the way, its Justin's birthday today." I smiled.

"I'd love to! Happy birthday, Justin" She smiled.

"Thank you"

*******

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I unlocked the door to mine and Justin's house, I saw a few unfamiliar people. But I'm guessing to Justin, they weren't unfamiliar.

"Dad!" Justin ran up to his dad and gave him a man-hug. I looked around the rest of the room and saw 2 children. A little boy and a little girl.

"BIEBER!!"

The little girl ran up to Justin and he picked her up, spinning her around. I 'awwd' at the special moment. They were too cute. I felt someone touching my legs. I looked down and saw the little boy, doing grabby hands, so I picked him up and settled him on my hip.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jaxon." he smiled. Naww. He was too cute. I looked up and saw Justin looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. I walked over to him.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Chanel."

I looked at the man that was Justin's father. He smiled and leaned in and hugged me.

"Hi Chanel, I'm Jeremy" I hugged him back and said a small 'hi' and smiled up at him.

"That's Jaxon, and that's Jazmyn." Justin said pointing to each child.

********

As the day went by, everyone was getting to know each other. Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum left so we all could have some family time. Just suggested him and Jaxon to have a little game with Nerf guns and riding on an IOHawk.

"Jaxon!" Justin laughed as he was moving fast tryna get away from Jaxon as he shot his last bullet at him. Jaxon started laughing and aimed his gun at Justin.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!!" Justin said with his arms up in the air as if he was "under surrender". Jaxon aimed for Justin's privates and shot his bullet while laughing. Justin's hands went down and held him self as he screamed,