Chapter Eight: I'm sorry

Here is Chapter Eight :) Hope you like it! Thankyou to my Friends who have been reading this book. ( Renee, Brooke and Jasmine) Thx guys :)

__________________________

*Justin's P.O.V*

It has now been two weeks since Chanel has spoken to me. It's been killing me not seeing her beautiful face and hearing her voice. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and poured Captain Crunch in. I ate it while watching basketball.
I heard my phone go off. I walked back to my room and with my bowl and picked up the phone.

Unknown Caller

I didn't know if I should answer or not. I pressed the green button.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey," a familiar voice said.

"Chanel?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's me." she said. "Can we um, meet up. I need to talk to you."

"Um, yeah. What time?" I asked.

"How 'bout now?"

I looked at the time. 9:26am. Wow, it's early.

"Yeah, just lemme have a shower and I'll meet you at the same park we were at two weeks ago, kay?"

"Yeah, sure. Meet you there. Bye"

"Bye" I hang up the phone, put my bowl in the sink and run back to my room. I grab a checkered shirt with a white singlet underneath and garb a pair of jeans. I hop into the shower and wash my hair.

*****************

-At park-

I see Chanel sitting on a swing, kicking her feet in the sand. She looks cute. She's wearing a pink, strapless dress with matching flats.
Her hair was curled and pinned back. She turned her head and looked at me. I smiled and she smiled in return. I walked toward her and say in the seat next to her.

"Justin," she started. I looked up at her. "I'm so sorry Justin, I-"

"No, I'm the one that should be apologizing. I'm sorry that I spent a few hours with my friends and got high, I'm sorry that I was drunk with you and that I could barely even walk and you had to take care of me, which you didn't have to. It's all my fault you hate me. I'm so sorry and what Scooter told you is right. I really, really like you. Since the day I saw you, I thought you were beautiful. You still are."

She didn't say anything. I looked up and saw her staring at me with her mouth hung open. Oh, how bad I want to kiss that mouth. I laughed inside my head. I just realized I told her how I feel. Oh god. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she laughs in my face? What if she likes me back? What if.....

*Chanel's P.O.V*

Justin just told me he likes me. Really likes me. Oh god. Do I like him back?
I looked down then back up at him. He is gorgeous. How did I not see it before? He has a white singlet on with a checkered shirt half buttoned up. He was wearing jeans with black neo shoes. Sexy. I laugh inside my head.
I smile at Justin as I say, "Justin,"

"Yeah?" he says. He looks like he's panicking, like he wants to know the answer now.

"I-I like you too" before I can think of anything, he leans over and presses his lips to mine. It shocks me. Like electricity. It takes me a while, but I manage to kiss him back. He pulls away and looks in my eyes. His gorgeous brown eyes are dreamy....
He smiles widely before he wraps his around me and hugs me tightly.

************

Justin and I are at McDonalds getting ice-cream. I sit at a table as I wait for Justin to bring me my chocolate sundae.
He sits down next to me as he hands me my ice-cream. I take a bite and I'm in heaven. I manage to eat half without getting brain freeze.

"I need to go bathroom." Justin says as he stands up. He takes a step forward and trips and falls to the ground. I sit there laughing my head off. A few people look our way, but I ignore them.

"Justin," I say.

"I swear I'm not high." he says. I laugh harder that tears are coming out if my eyes and my stomach starts hurting.

"I-I know, It's just that-" I laugh harder and fall out of my chair.

"Are you sure your not high?" Justin asks as he starts laughing. We end up laughing and Justin nearly pees his pants.
He gets up and runs to the bathroom while I'm on the floor still laughing.
Scooter comes walking in the room, which surprises me and he sees me. He walks toward me.

"Are you laughing?" he asks me. I nod my head.

"Why?"

"Because, J-Justin fell over and I fell out of my seat and he is in the b-bathroom." I manage to say as I think if what just happened and laugh harder.
Justin walks back and hops in his seat while wiping his hands on his pants.

"Hey Scooter, what's up?" Justin says.

"Not much, just want to check on you. I see you and her have gotten along." Scooter says.

"The her has a name!" I say. He turns to me as he says, "Sorry, I didn't know your name."

"It's Chanel" Justin says for me.

"Oh, that's a pretty name." Scooter says. I blush.

"Thanks." I say.

"Justin, try to stay away from paparazzi and don't do anything you'll regret. Also you have court on tomorrow." Scooter says as he walks away.

I look at Justin. "What did you do?" I say as I nearly start laughing.

"Not much. I'll be in court for ten hours so I'll get to see you in the afternoon. I have to leave early so I'm sorry I won't get to see you."

"Justin, stop saying sorry" I laugh.

"I'm sorry for saying sorry." he says and I laugh harder.

He stands up and pulls me up off the ground. And yes, I haven't got up off the ground yet.

"Lets get you home." he says as he grabs the rubbish and throws it in the trash. He grabs my hand and drags me to his car.

When were in the car, I ask him, "So what did you do to get arrested?"

"I um, went speed racing while I was drunk and my license was expired. I refused to keep my hands on the car and the police arrested me." he said as he turned into my driveway. He got out and opened the door for me.
As we were at my door, he turned toward me and said, "So I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back and said bye. I got inside the house and locked the door. I watched Justin go through the windows until I couldn't see him any longer.

__________________________

How was that?

How long do you think Chanel and Justin will last?

Will Jenna be popping up soon?

Hope you liked the chapter. I only wrote it in one day, so sorry if its a bit short. My wrist hurts, I played football and I catches the ball and it hurt my wrist . Poor me.

Pls follow me:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

Instagram: @Jessica_BiebSimpson

Tumblr: @alecsucks

Bye xx